Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Digs@Feb 9 2006, 04:55 PM

as well as the wall where the other jawn is

salty they just buffed it

it had KAP, and LUX on there as well as a RAZAR (lux)

it sucks too cuz i know the owner of the spot that got buffed and he purposedly didnt have it buffed cuz old heads in the bar told him not to

damn...

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215+Feb 9 2006, 09:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LYVE IN 215 - Feb 9 2006, 09:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 9 2006, 03:00 PM

HSBEEDNAXIPAD.jpg

P2070048.jpg

TAKINNAXIPADOUT3.jpg

:yuck:

NAXI PAD... you gonna need one, cause you a pussy that's gonna be bleedin..

AND SHIT!!! I'D BE EMBARASSED TO POST HANDS THAT LOOKED LIKE THEM HSB'S

[/b]

NAXI PAD YOU SOUND MAD..........LOL

REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS.......AND I'M THE FINISHER......SO STOP KRYIN .............vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

BOOFUKINHOO.jpg

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Feb 10 2006, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Feb 10 2006, 01:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Feb 9 2006, 09:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 9 2006, 03:00 PM

HSBEEDNAXIPAD.jpg

P2070048.jpg

TAKINNAXIPADOUT3.jpg

:yuck:

NAXI PAD... you gonna need one, cause you a pussy that's gonna be bleedin..

AND SHIT!!! I'D BE EMBARASSED TO POST HANDS THAT LOOKED LIKE THEM HSB'S

NAXI PAD YOU SOUND MAD..........LOL

REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS.......AND I'M THE FINISHER......SO STOP KRYIN .............vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

BOOFUKINHOO.jpg

[/b]

YAWN

dear boner..you are acornball you got some balls wirtein toyz in a toy asshand and thos hsbs toy......your colorsare nice that where it ends messy ass shit all over our city it would be one thing to and show respect to the old heads but nah you gotta crash all the ducky spots crony no one cares ...go home or show some respect..im my not be the best but i know my root

ps

yo KL thanks for my bag back jerk 2 years wtf hahahahaha

P2100030.jpg

Originally posted by fatone215@Feb 10 2006, 10:07 AM

dear boner..you are acornball you got some balls wirtein toyz in a toy asshand and thos hsbs toy......your colorsare nice that where it ends messy ass shit all over our city it would be one thing to and show respect to the old heads but nah you gotta crash all the ducky spots crony no one cares ...go home or show some respect..im my not be the best but i know my root

ps

yo KL thanks for my bag back jerk 2 years wtf hahahahaha

DUKE YOUZ A FAN....I KNOW I'M MAKIN YA DAY BY RESPONDIN 2 YOU,SO FEEL GOOD...

P2100032.jpg

YOU USED SOME GOOD KEY WORDZ IN YA LIL NOTE 2 "BEE"...LIKE WHEN YOU SAID"ALL OVER OUR CITY"YA DAMN RIGHT ON THAT NOTE,

YA BOY IZ PUTTIN IN WORK......YOU AINT SEE NOTHIN YET....I'M JUST

GETTIN WARMED UP ............

P2110033.jpg

"BONER HSB=REAL WRITER"..... :king:

awww come on guys.... i'm sure he's a swell dude. be nice. he just is on a mission to show philly how graff gets done. we obviously have no clue and we are so desperate for a martyr. yes a martyr. oh ... i meant to say dude has a martyr complex. like all this, "whats the deal yo, i just wanna smoke pot and fuck women and do graffiti" ish. sounds to me like he's the wiener. oh .... my bad , I meant whiner.

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Feb 8 2006, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Feb 8 2006, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sim-uh-tree@Feb 8 2006, 04:30 PM

dam boner you sure do dickeat yourself, you know its bad when you refer to yourself in the 3rd person. check this out boner, why dont you have an operation and have the doctors take your bottom 6 ribs out of your ribcage, if you do that it will make life alot easier for yourself.

just "beee" yourself, this internet ego is the fuck corny, no matter how many graff magazines you were in.

LMAO.......NO HOMO DUKE,WHERES YA MIND AT? :clown2:

P7100405.jpg

GET OFF "BONERS" DIK............

TRY 1 OF THOSE...VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

GETOFFBONERDIK.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

yo man, whatever, your the king of 12oz battles, i cant test with all your smiley faces, and surfin the net for pics like the one above^^^, man thats out of my league, in a few years maybe i will hit that level. and where do u get those cool ass lines like "nohomo duke where ya mind at?" man that shit is so cool. can i use them on the streets of of philly? only then would i be the coolest. if you only would have told me to fix my face. thats the coolest line ever. i just wish you would have called me a fan, just like you do to everyone else who pulls your card. :love2: :love2: call me honey!!

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree+Feb 11 2006, 09:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sim-uh-tree - Feb 11 2006, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 8 2006, 07:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sim-uh-tree@Feb 8 2006, 04:30 PM

dam boner you sure do dickeat yourself, you know its bad when you refer to yourself in the 3rd person. check this out boner, why dont you have an operation and have the doctors take your bottom 6 ribs out of your ribcage, if you do that it will make life alot easier for yourself.

just "beee" yourself, this internet ego is the fuck corny, no matter how many graff magazines you were in.

LMAO.......NO HOMO DUKE,WHERES YA MIND AT? :clown2:

P7100405.jpg

GET OFF "BONERS" DIK............

TRY 1 OF THOSE...VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

GETOFFBONERDIK.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

yo man, whatever, your the king of 12oz battles, i cant test with all your smiley faces, and surfin the net for pics like the one above^^^, man thats out of my league, in a few years maybe i will hit that level. and where do u get those cool ass lines like "nohomo duke where ya mind at?" man that shit is so cool. can i use them on the streets of of philly? only then would i be the coolest. if you only would have told me to fix my face. thats the coolest line ever. i just wish you would have called me a fan, just like you do to everyone else who pulls your card. :love2: :love2: call me honey!!

[/b]

P2110051.jpg

NO HOMO DUKE.........................LMAO

:haha:

Originally posted by stay gold.@Feb 11 2006, 09:49 AM

you would thin such dudes such a beast and do them jawns "everywhere" he would have em on lock,nope. Self promo is whack when aint no one trying to see your shit and your trying to front like its all that.

P2110047.jpg

WHATEVA...........AS SOON AS THE SNOW STARTS KOMIN DOWN I'M GOIN.......BOMBIN..... :king:

Archived