Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that the best bombers had versatility in their styles and got up in different ways/locations. For instance, I've always loved seeing paint and marker tags from years and years ago; especially in the most unlikely cutty spots. Hasn't bombing been about producing a LASTING effect on a city?

Therefore, it would seem obvious that doing the same generic stamped throwup in all the crushed spots and posting it all on the internet immediately after... wouldn't earn one more of a rep than putting in that same amount of effort, but with a creative approach and a HUMBLE attitude.

JUST MY OPINION! DO YOUR THING BONER ;^D

Originally posted by wonkarock@Feb 7 2006, 08:11 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that the best bombers had versatility in their styles and got up in different ways/locations.  For instance, I've always loved seeing paint and marker tags from years and years ago; especially in the most unlikely cutty spots.  Hasn't bombing been about producing a LASTING effect on a city? 

Therefore, it would seem obvious that doing the same generic stamped throwup in all the crushed spots and posting it all on the internet immediately after... wouldn't earn one more of a rep than putting in that same amount of effort, but with a creative approach and a HUMBLE attitude.

JUST MY OPINION!  DO YOUR THING BONER ;^D

BOTTOM LINE...ITS STILL GRAFF....

AND I LUV THE KUT SPOTS,GIVES ME TIME 2 USE ALL MY PAINT IF I KAN,I LIKE DOIN 10 BEEZ AND 4 FIVE LETTERS BAK 2 BAK FILLED IN...MAKES A GOOD PIK...THE PICTURES IS WHAT MATTERS 2 BEE....

KUZ ALL THESES WALLS ARE GONNA GET BUFFED ANYWAY.....SO YOU KNOW....... :innocent:

BEEAST BOY 06

OVER 10,000 PIKS TAKEN....OF MY ISH....LMAO

Tax Report

Issue V:

ads_deli.jpg

ADS- NSA

dm_extra_ses.jpg

AGUA

caem_streak.jpg

CAEM

spy_iao.jpg

SPY- IAO

Issue V- Hardcopy Out Now

Originally posted by MentallyIlladel@Feb 8 2006, 01:08 PM

COMET in the boro....good shit in the burbs...lol...good look brav...u forgot about the KW...and good shit FatOne....i got some older DTS shit...just need to get it on here...SPY is silly...END is silly...and KADISM lives....nice to see some quality...instead of quanity...

who? like sot? gaza ?yo?