Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MentallyIlladel@Feb 7 2006, 05:43 AM

LOOK...NOW I TRY AND STAY HUMBLE ON THE INTERNET AND COME ON HERE AND PEEP THE FLICKS AND THEN BOUNCE CUZ IM NOT TRYING TO BE SOME INTERNET TOUGH GUY....BUT HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS DUDE (BONER) GETTIN AWAY WITH HALF OF THIS SHIT HE IS DOIN IN THIS CITY? IF THIS WAS ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULD BE ON THE SIDE OF A MILK CARTON RIGHT NOW? SHIT...SIK GOT HELL FOR HAVING A WEAK HAND WHEN HE HIT THE SCENE AND HE IS FROM PHILLY AND I DONT THINK ONE PERSON DIDNT HATE ON DUDE (NO DISRESPECT, JUST EXAMPLE FOR A POINT) I DIG SIK SHIT NOW...AND WE GOT SOME DUDE RUNNIN AROUND THROWIN B'S UP ON WALLS WITH FUCKIN CLASSIC SHIT ON THEM....FUCK LOOKIN AT A WALL WITH A FAIM, NAW AND A KARMA TAG WITH THAT WACK ASS B ON THE END...I MEAN I NO THIS IS GRAFF AND U GET YOUR REP HOW YOU GET YOUR REP...BUT THIS IS PHILLY!!!!! THIS AINT A TOWN THAT FUCKS WITH CLOWNS...THIS IS OUR CITY...I LOVE THIS CITY...LETS GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMPUTER AND FUCKIN' CRUSH EVERY WALL THERE IS... NO ROOM FOR IMPERFECTION....I GOT BUDDY'S THAT DONT EVEN WRITE GRAFF GOIN BY WALLS LOOKIN AT THAT SHIT LIKE "AIYO, WHO THE FUCK IS THAT CAT?" "HIS SHIT IS WEAK , WASTIN' ALL THAT TIME WRITING BONER 7 WAYS THE SAME WITH DIFFERENT COLORS OF PAINT!!" I MEAN COME ON NOW....SHIT IS CORNY...I DONT SUPPORT HATERS BUT I NEEDED TO SAY SOMETHING CUZ IM FEELIN LIKE WE ALL FALLIN ASLEEP...STEP OUR FUCKIN GAME UP...I KNOW WE WANNA PRETEND HE AINT AROUND BUT THIS DUDE OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE CHECKED...CAN I GET A AMEN? :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

IM PUTTIN THIS DUDE ON FULL BLAST...NAX...GET AT THAT DUDE YO...EVERYONE...I KNOW THIS IS GONNA GIVE "THE BEAST" A "BONER" BUT IM SORRY MAN....STEP YOUR GAME UP...AND FIND SOME BETTER WEED...YOU MAKE THIS CITY WORSE IN EVERY DIFFERENT WAY...PUT THIS DUDE ON THE AVE. TRICKIN TO MAKE SOME CHANGE...HOE ASS SHIT..DAMN...I LOOK AT THIS CAT LIKE HE'S CANCER TO THE CITY...GET BONER OUT THIS TOWN...ONE

"YES THIS IS PHILLY YOU WELCOME TO COME CHECK US?"

"GOTTA MACK THAT WILL CHANGE YA' DAY?... FALL BACK?"

ayyo why u dont get at him????? why NAX gotta handle ur suppressed anger....handle YOUR business and hit the fuckin streets then son

get off my dick yo all i did was say what was on my mind like DIGS said theres a difference between the streets and the internet...what u want me 2 do walk up 2 this man? lol...its all gold with me...i dont like what hes doin thats all i addressed...how should i get at him ..send him an E-MAIL>? cmon man u should know better...im gonna fall back like i always do....u dont like the opionion then disregard it....he aint fazed about it...and me and this dude dont have beef...him and NAX do...I LOVE YOU PHILADELPHIA....TALL HANDS, WICKETS, THE REAL hometown STYLE...end of story.

aye

as if the internet isnt corny enough

cut the ego boasting bullshit, cut the fucking bickering

post some shit with style that speaks for itself

STYE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

im tired of cats tryin to convince me that there shit is dope

i dont care where youve gottin up or how much even

if it dont got style it dont matter

Originally posted by MentallyIlladel@Feb 7 2006, 06:15 PM

get off my dick yo all i did was say what was on my mind like DIGS said theres a difference between the streets and the internet...what u want me 2 do walk up 2 this man? lol...its all gold with me...i dont like what hes doin thats all i addressed...how should i get at him ..send him an E-MAIL>? cmon man u should know better...im gonna fall back like i always do....u dont like the opionion then disregard it....he aint fazed about it...and me and this dude dont have beef...him and NAX do...I LOVE YOU PHILADELPHIA....TALL HANDS, WICKETS, THE REAL hometown STYLE...end of story.

nah im sayin u doin all that RIFFIN so fuck speakin ur mind like u and ur man DIGS and take it to the mothafuckin streets; end of story 1

Originally posted by MentallyIlladel@Feb 7 2006, 05:43 AM

LOOK...NOW I TRY AND STAY HUMBLE ON THE INTERNET AND COME ON HERE AND PEEP THE FLICKS AND THEN BOUNCE CUZ IM NOT TRYING TO BE SOME INTERNET TOUGH GUY....BUT HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS DUDE (BONER) GETTIN AWAY WITH HALF OF THIS SHIT HE IS DOIN IN THIS CITY? IF THIS WAS ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULD BE ON THE SIDE OF A MILK CARTON RIGHT NOW? SHIT...SIK GOT HELL FOR HAVING A WEAK HAND WHEN HE HIT THE SCENE AND HE IS FROM PHILLY AND I DONT THINK ONE PERSON DIDNT HATE ON DUDE (NO DISRESPECT, JUST EXAMPLE FOR A POINT) I DIG SIK SHIT NOW...AND WE GOT SOME DUDE RUNNIN AROUND THROWIN B'S UP ON WALLS WITH FUCKIN CLASSIC SHIT ON THEM....FUCK LOOKIN AT A WALL WITH A FAIM, NAW AND A KARMA TAG WITH THAT WACK ASS B ON THE END...I MEAN I NO THIS IS GRAFF AND U GET YOUR REP HOW YOU GET YOUR REP...BUT THIS IS PHILLY!!!!! THIS AINT A TOWN THAT FUCKS WITH CLOWNS...THIS IS OUR CITY...I LOVE THIS CITY...LETS GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMPUTER AND FUCKIN' CRUSH EVERY WALL THERE IS... NO ROOM FOR IMPERFECTION....I GOT BUDDY'S THAT DONT EVEN WRITE GRAFF GOIN BY WALLS LOOKIN AT THAT SHIT LIKE "AIYO, WHO THE FUCK IS THAT CAT?" "HIS SHIT IS WEAK , WASTIN' ALL THAT TIME WRITING BONER 7 WAYS THE SAME WITH DIFFERENT COLORS OF PAINT!!" I MEAN COME ON NOW....SHIT IS CORNY...I DONT SUPPORT HATERS BUT I NEEDED TO SAY SOMETHING CUZ IM FEELIN LIKE WE ALL FALLIN ASLEEP...STEP OUR FUCKIN GAME UP...I KNOW WE WANNA PRETEND HE AINT AROUND BUT THIS DUDE OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE CHECKED...CAN I GET A AMEN? :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

IM PUTTIN THIS DUDE ON FULL BLAST...NAX...GET AT THAT DUDE YO...EVERYONE...I KNOW THIS IS GONNA GIVE "THE BEAST" A "BONER" BUT IM SORRY MAN....STEP YOUR GAME UP...AND FIND SOME BETTER WEED...YOU MAKE THIS CITY WORSE IN EVERY DIFFERENT WAY...PUT THIS DUDE ON THE AVE. TRICKIN TO MAKE SOME CHANGE...HOE ASS SHIT..DAMN...I LOOK AT THIS CAT LIKE HE'S CANCER TO THE CITY...GET BONER OUT THIS TOWN...ONE

"YES THIS IS PHILLY YOU WELCOME TO COME CHECK US?"

"GOTTA MACK THAT WILL CHANGE YA' DAY?... FALL BACK?"

....maybee u forgot, "step ur game up", "hoe ass shit", "this dude obviously needs to be checked", lol maybee u should just "fall back"

Originally posted by Digs@Feb 7 2006, 03:06 PM

street bombing and pictures on the internet

are two different things

how many times do i have to say it

THEN ITS IRONIC,HOW ALL THE PICTURES I TAKE ARE OF STREET BOMBIN........WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT,DUKE.....YOU SOUND STUPID....FIX YA FACE.... :yuck: ......GO BOMBIN OR SUMTHIN

LOL

THESLUMSOFPHILLY.jpg

THIS IZ IN THE STREETS..............FOOL

Originally posted by smokejuda@Feb 7 2006, 07:02 PM

whats really funny is that there is a lot of outta towners in philly doin there thing but they arent all over the internet tryin to boost there own ego...

I JUST POST MY PIXS....YALL NI99AS STARTED HATIN ON BEE.....GO BACK A FEW PAGES....ULL SEE....

BUT I AINT MAD,I'M STILL POSTIN PIXS DOIN MY 1 2 OUT HERE....SO YA'LL KEEP HATIN AND I'LL KEEP BOMBIN AND POSTIN....... :king:

P2070048.jpg

I USE 2 ALWAYS SEE THIS SPOT NAXI PAD....THATS Y I TOOK THAT OUT 1ST......NO HARD FEELINS....IN THE NAME OF GRAFF.....LMAO

LMAO... where to start... with the pot callin the kettle black?... wit a "bitch ass beast" that can't even diss shit right.

how about NAXI-PAD... wow, STILLLL on more pussies than you. good luck gettin rep off this shit cause you know you gonna be "the one that took on nax" see you on the streets.

and oh yeah, look at your flix... why you followin a TOY? i'm in these spots before you...

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Feb 7 2006, 07:09 PM

LMAO... where to start... with the pot callin the kettle black?... wit a "bitch ass beast" that can't even diss shit right.

how about NAXI-PAD... wow, STILLLL on more pussies than you. good luck gettin rep off this shit cause you know you gonna be "the one that took on nax"  see you on the streets.

and oh yeah, look at your flix... why you followin a TOY? i'm in these spots before you...

AND IM THERE AFTER, WHERE I WASNT BEFORE...REMEMBER IM NOT FROM OUT HERE....AND I HEAR U GOT SUM REP OUT HERE SO GIVIN BEE THE FAME IN YA HOME TOWN.....NOT EVERYONE IZ GONNA HATE..........NOW SWALLOW THAT....

NO HOMO

BEEAST BOY 06

I WIN....

GUESS IMA RETARD.............LOL :yuck:

P2010016.jpg

Originally posted by fatone215@Feb 7 2006, 07:20 PM

fatshit3.jpg

dumper3.jpg

FOR THE RECORD NAXI PAD EXD BEEE FIRST.......JOCKIN ME... :love2:

yo....boner.......stopin being gay xing people for like you run shit don't start a war you can't finsh like you some ruff neck you in philly now not ny with you messy ass walls