Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my suggestion is just to ignore the obvious. it wont last. i seem to remember some other writer coming here and doing similar things and he is "certainly not" writing at all anymore. all the "i aint never gonna stop you aint shit" talk is just a classic example of overcompensation. just ignore it. you can even choose to hit the ignore this user function. ignore it online and then deal with the street shit in its proper place if its neccesary.

OH YEAH!!!!

TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE "OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME LEGENDS!!!!!"

i dont see any problem with boner killing shit or having a huge ego, or even the self promotion..thats all whatever, i like the whole killing shit part, but the rest i can ignore. what i do think though, is he needs to learn his philadelphia history so he knows what is a gem and what isn't. like forreal, if he does a fill over some dudes hand, a dude who is active and does many hands, whatever, he can just do another one another place..who cares..but dudes like kadism and boza and shit who won't have more tags, i think that is unfair to go over. if boner knows whats fair game and whats not, then there wouldn't be any problems. i also think people should stop bitching and complaining everytime anything happens...people have such huge egos on here forreal (including boner)..but like the dude who said they walk through rough hoods all the time and im the whitest cracker alive and shit bla bla bla....YOUR NOT DOING RALLYS OF 3 HEAD TO TOE MULTI COLORED FILL INS, ARE YOU? NO. which comes to the point that YOUR NOT PROVING anything. YOUR no better than boner..

ok im done ranting im out..peace...

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Jan 28 2006, 12:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Jan 28 2006, 12:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jan 28 2006, 11:54 AM

this (thread) used to be my favorite thing to look at online...

THEN BONER KAME 2 PHILLY...................... :haha:

THEBEEASTMASTER.jpg

[/b]

no its not because boner came to philly..its because boner came to philly and everyone got sand in their vagina and started whining like little babies :gaga:

boner has 0 grammar skills, even if he did stick up for himself no one would understand it.

DA BEE IZ DA SURPLU OF DA BEE HUMUNGOBEE.

and since when did i say i was anyone important? i was just stating my opinion on what everyone else seems to be blabbing about. :yuck: you can be a "no one" as you say, and still have an opinion. like you said, opinions are like assholes..they stink and everyone has em (i think thats what you said, whatever, i really dont care that much anyway)

what i meant about the kad and boza thing is just that they deserve more respect than other dudes..would you rather see boner rag a kad or boza tag...or uhh soner or caem (random)?

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Jan 28 2006, 11:22 PM

boner has 0 grammar skills, even if he did stick up for himself no one would understand it.

DA BEE IZ DA SURPLU OF DA BEE HUMUNGOBEE.

and since when did i say i was anyone important? i was just stating my opinion on what everyone else seems to be blabbing about. :yuck: you can be a "no one" as you say, and still have an opinion. like you said, opinions are like assholes..they stink and everyone has em (i think thats what you said, whatever, i really dont care that much anyway)

what i meant about the kad and boza thing is just that they deserve more respect than other dudes..would you rather see boner rag a kad or boza tag...or uhh soner or caem (random)?

N DATZ WERD 2 MUTHA.........LOL

nikiooweee12oz.jpg

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Jan 29 2006, 03:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Jan 29 2006, 03:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Jan 29 2006, 02:29 AM

anyone who sticks up for boner obviously has no clue.........

its that simple.

BUMP THAT REPLY............. :haha:

BEE4BUD.jpg

[/b]

with all this hip hop talk, graff, and pictures of buds i fell like it is 1996 and i am trapped in repeat offeder vol. 1

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Jan 28 2006, 08:19 PM

i dont see any problem with boner killing shit or having a huge ego, or even the self promotion..thats all whatever, i like the whole killing shit part, but the rest i can ignore. what i do think though, is he needs to learn his philadelphia history so he knows what is a gem and what isn't. like forreal, if he does a fill over some dudes hand, a dude who is active and does many hands, whatever, he can just do another one another place..who cares..but dudes like kadism and boza and shit who won't have more tags, i think that is unfair to go over. if boner knows whats fair game and whats not, then there wouldn't be any problems. i also think people should stop bitching and complaining everytime anything happens...people have such huge egos on here forreal (including boner)..but like the dude who said they walk through rough hoods all the time and im the whitest cracker alive and shit bla bla bla....YOUR NOT DOING RALLYS OF 3 HEAD TO TOE MULTI COLORED FILL INS, ARE YOU? NO. which comes to the point that YOUR NOT PROVING anything. YOUR no better than boner..

ok im done ranting im out..peace...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ADULT SWIM RULEZ

BONERO5.gif

Originally posted by airmax1990+Jan 29 2006, 07:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (airmax1990 - Jan 29 2006, 07:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Jan 29 2006, 03:51 AM

Wasn't Repeat Offender actually vol.2? :biglaugh:

good call, insert more accurate refernce to being hip hop in 1996 here...

[/b]

Kick-in tha door... wavin the 44... all ya heard was Poppa don't hit me no more... :king:

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000+Jan 28 2006, 09:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THEPOSTWHORE5000 - Jan 28 2006, 09:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Jan 28 2006, 12:25 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jan 28 2006, 11:54 AM

this (thread) used to be my favorite thing to look at online...

THEN BONER KAME 2 PHILLY...................... :haha:

THEBEEASTMASTER.jpg

no its not because boner came to philly..its because boner came to philly and everyone got sand in their vagina and started whining like little babies :gaga:

[/b]

both of you need to stop assuming shit. don't flatter yourself boner, and don't flatter boner.

"flatter boner"...you ever get that feeling that's the first time you ever said certain words together in a sentence?

Originally posted by juspix@Jan 29 2006, 02:29 AM

anyone who sticks up for boner obviously has no clue.........

its that simple.

im not supporting boner, but im not supporting anyone else either. i think all this shit is stupid, im just trying to come up with a solution so the philly thread can get back on track..but everyone else obviously wants to continue arguing about shit.