Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good lookin on those WB flix, I don't know if u post because I asked in the Wilkes-Barre thread yesterday or not, either way good shit. Oh yea, I don't know how I forgot about SOSO, He has one of the best hands in da WB.

Originally posted by NAWSOME@Jun 27 2005, 05:55 AM

N->

TO MY KNOWLEDGE...I DONT THINK ANY FEMALE INCLUDING KIM DID HALF THE SHIT KWEEN KAMA DID ON THE BRICKS THROUGH OUT THE CITY...NOT TAKIN NUTHIN AWAY FROM ANY FEMALE WRITERS PAST OR PRESENT...

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS FOR REAL-THIS CHICK HAS MORE REP THAN HALF YOU DUDES...AND SHE DONT NEED NOBODIES HELP DOING HER PIECES-THROWIES-OR ROUTS IN THE HOOD...AND I DO MEAN THE HOOD!

SO TO CALL HER KWEEN IS ONLY RIGHT....IF NOT NOW...U WILL IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF YEARS...REAL RAP SOLDIERS! AND REAL REP!

NAWTHIS!!!!!!!!!!! QUEEN MOTHER FUCKIN KIM !!! :king:

Originally posted by DAZMSO1@Jun 30 2005, 09:27 AM

good lookin on those WB flix, I don't know if u post because I asked in the Wilkes-Barre thread yesterday or not, either way good shit. Oh yea, I don't know how I forgot about SOSO, He has one of the best hands in da WB.

actuall, that hand says 5050.

ALOT OF PEEPS LOOK DOWN ON THIS SITE AND I USED TO NOT BE WITH IT EITHER ...BUT WHERE THE FUCK AM I GONNA SEE A PRAEZ FLIC AT OR A KAPE STRAIT LETTER,I WANNA SAY THANX TO DIGS AND ALL THE OTHER PEEPS PUTTIN ON THEM VINTAGE FLICS THAT GIVE ME GOOSE BUMPS IT HELPS ME REMEMBER WHY I STARTED WRITING IN THE FIRST PLACE...PEACE TO ALL PHILLY HEADS AND PEACE TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT ME RUBBER NECKIN WHILE IM DRIVIN I LOVE THIS CITY!!!IM OUT! "PATRIOTIC"!!!

AND OH YEAH, BITCHES ARE HARD PRESSED TO FOLLOW THE QUEEN KIM SHOW NOT ONLY IS SHE A PIONEER NOT ONLY WERE THERE FULL OUT NEWS ARTICLES ON HER BUT SHE MAKES SURE THE MEETINGS ARE PACKED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN SO WHEN YOU WANNA COMPARE OTHER CHICKS TO HER THAT WRITE....BITCHES GOT THERE WORK CUT OUT FOR THEM!IIGHT PEACE

damn yo

buffing water towers now

in other news

...i didnt think too many heads appreciated any of the flicks i post because they aint current etc but thats whats up

...new freeway song

banging

prod. by roots alum scott storch and questlove,,can they please kick that dude kamal out and bring back scott

...how come eve was dilling herself wit a white pickle,,,does that mean there is hope for us white guys with her? time will tell

..went to the save the rhinos show in ny on tuesday in central park

they cut mf dooms set,,, didnt they know he was the only one i was there to see,,,fuckers,,,oh and marc echo is a geek

...big ups to nacks and kayel

"for old times sake"

im off to 700 club to sit in the corner by the dj,,,annoy the crazy white people dancing wit the blunt smoke and act like im not old

peace to the people

Originally posted by IGOTSHIT@Jun 30 2005, 05:51 PM

ALOT OF PEEPS LOOK DOWN ON THIS SITE AND I USED TO NOT BE WITH IT EITHER ...BUT WHERE THE FUCK AM I GONNA SEE A PRAEZ FLIC AT OR A KAPE STRAIT LETTER,I WANNA SAY THANX TO DIGS AND ALL THE OTHER PEEPS PUTTIN ON THEM VINTAGE FLICS THAT GIVE ME GOOSE BUMPS IT HELPS ME REMEMBER WHY I STARTED WRITING IN THE FIRST PLACE...PEACE TO ALL PHILLY HEADS AND PEACE TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT ME RUBBER NECKIN WHILE IM DRIVIN I LOVE THIS CITY!!!IM OUT! "PATRIOTIC"!!!

hell yeah...them pics get me everytime...i grew up wit the right!! modles in the city...damn .. you only have a hard time being "someone" when you are going up with best. puttin in the work and puttin in the time...and lookin back to the when we all started...philadel is a lifestyle of its own...

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jun 30 2005, 02:04 AM

juspix where is that train trestle you posted....just generally, you dont gotta blow spots..im just wondering if its this one in upper darby

nah its in manyuk..

maneyuk050.jpg

maneyuk041.jpg

maneyuk029.jpg

maneyuk030.jpg

^^can anyone read the last one???

Thats whats up that someone had that Kee flick. Is that recent? Its funny how all that shit he has in germantown and west oak lane is still running after all those years.

I got the flick of that olney terminal rooftop at the crib somewhere.

Originally posted by IGOTSHIT@Jun 30 2005, 06:57 PM

AND OH YEAH, BITCHES ARE HARD PRESSED TO FOLLOW THE QUEEN KIM SHOW NOT ONLY IS SHE A PIONEER NOT ONLY WERE THERE FULL OUT NEWS ARTICLES ON HER BUT SHE MAKES SURE THE MEETINGS ARE PACKED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN SO WHEN YOU WANNA COMPARE OTHER CHICKS TO HER THAT WRITE....BITCHES GOT THERE WORK CUT OUT FOR THEM!IIGHT PEACE

Well that's easy to get meeting's packed all u have to do is sleep around with all them and they will show up (like she didnt all ready ha)

Originally posted by The Ghost Writer+Jul 1 2005, 10:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Ghost Writer - Jul 1 2005, 10:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IGOTSHIT@Jun 30 2005, 06:57 PM

Well that's easy to get meeting's packed all u have to do is sleep around with all them and they will show up (like she didnt all ready ha)

[/b]

IGOTSHIT DID I SLEEP WITH YOU OR WAS THAT JUST A DREAM?...............HAHAHAHAH

YOU OBVIOUSLY MUST BE SOMEONE WHO DIDNT GET "THAT PLAY", UNLESS YOUR A FEMALE AND I HAD YOUR MAN ALREADY :haha: ......HAHAHAH....... :haha:

Archived