Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Ghost Writer@Jun 15 2005, 03:54 AM

there wasn't that many dope writers there. I mean cornbread is ill, but he's gettin played out tryin to sell himself at meetings. I didn't really see alot of old heads there. Maybe the real writers didn't go because it was held by Pose 2. I dont know.....

I saw mad oldheads there. MB, Tan, oldschool ICP heads... Maybe you left early.

Originally posted by bentone@Jun 22 2005, 11:42 PM

wtf are u talkin about? I was just wondering if that was a out roller cuz i couldnt see the first letter and i've never seen a out roller before. I never knew i couldnt ask a question.

youve been posting on every thread remotely related to pennsylvania about dude...you even posted on the pittsburgh thread like just randomly asking if out gets up out there...im just saying let the dude live a lil...he posts on here, hes a chill dude, gets up a bunch, but i dont think he needs you doing jumping jacks for him

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree@Jun 22 2005, 02:55 PM

so now we got fillysfinest & phillysfinest in here, ok, i got confused 4 a minute.

i heard that _____ in mtl was pretty hot, i should try to find flix of a legal done up there by a few philly heads. also, i heard kid took some subway tunnels by storm as well.

and we all no im the fake so lets keep it that way......... :gaga:

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jun 22 2005, 09:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jun 22 2005, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bentone@Jun 22 2005, 11:42 PM

wtf are u talkin about?  I was just wondering if that was a out roller cuz i couldnt see the first letter and i've never seen a out roller before.  I never knew i couldnt ask a question.

youve been posting on every thread remotely related to pennsylvania about dude...you even posted on the pittsburgh thread like just randomly asking if out gets up out there...im just saying let the dude live a lil...he posts on here, hes a chill dude, gets up a bunch, but i dont think he needs you doing jumping jacks for him

[/b]

I was that post on The Pitts earlier today. I was kinda thinking the same thing when I saw this post..

Anyway..

show the love

outie.jpg

This is KARMA KIW the 'Kween In Wickets' all yall bitch ass mothafuckas wasting a few seconds of my time to tell yall to take my dildo out yall fuckin mouth yall got a problem see me yall internet junkie motherfuckas aint got no rep. See me in the streets or keep hiding in yall sheets yall bitch ass mothafuckaz...,, :haha:

00092.jpg

give respect ta one king,i rember seeing this when i was 15 16 and like damn i wonna do that...specialy after gettin the fattist 5s in np babby....right on the far corner...if these guys wernt around the game might be easyer....sorry had ta repost....

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jun 22 2005, 10:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jun 22 2005, 10:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bentone@Jun 22 2005, 11:42 PM

wtf are u talkin about?  I was just wondering if that was a out roller cuz i couldnt see the first letter and i've never seen a out roller before.  I never knew i couldnt ask a question.

[/b]

sorry cheer, didn't mean to get a bit pissed off. And about the pittsburgh thread, i was just wondering if out gets up in pittsburgh. cuz i know he gets up in other places in pa like scranton up north and in harrisburgh. im just a fan of his stuff. Ill let him go for a while.

Originally posted by KARVEL@Jun 23 2005, 01:44 AM

This is KARMA KIW the 'Kween In Wickets' all yall bitch ass mothafuckas wasting a few seconds of my time to tell yall to take my dildo out yall fuckin mouth yall got a problem see me yall internet junkie motherfuckas aint got no rep. See me in the streets or keep hiding in yall sheets yall bitch ass mothafuckaz...,, :haha:

:haha: :haha:

KWEEN IN WICKETS??

ryanspics074.jpg

ryanspics075.jpg

ryanspics076.jpg

ryanspics077.jpg

ryanspics078.jpg

ryanspics079.jpg

ryanspics080.jpg

ryanspics081.jpg

BUMP EVERYONE HITTIN THE SHORE ROUTES MAIN THE RIDE MORE ENJOYABLE BUT GLAD TO BE HOME

BTW....FUCK KAEX N SALO YOU BENSALEM PUSSIES....KEEEP Suckin That Dick YOU BITCHES... :yuck:

N SMOKINCOK44 YOU GOTTA BE THE BIGGEST SHIT TALKIN INTERNET JUNKIE I EVER CAME ACROSS..

Archived