Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by squidworth@Jun 22 2005, 01:25 AM

KARMA IS WACK

KARMA ISA WHORE

KARMA ISNT WITHIT

KARMA INSERTS WILLY'S(IN THE BUNN HOLE)

KARMA ISNT WORTHIT

KARMA INSISTSON WRITENWITTHEMCORNYASSHANDSTHATDONTSAYSNOR$...

PROPS TO BDR AND PROPS TO POSE2 FOR BEATIN UP ESPO THE OTHER NIGHT IN MCDONALDS.............. FREE WILLY**$$

WTF?????? Props?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jun 19 2005, 03:38 PM

IM001569.jpg

damn, 4got this... hot spot...

yea i been seein this shit the last 3 or 4 days( im suprised they didnt buff it yet) hes got another fill in about a half mile after this on an express lane wall

Originally posted by mischief brew+Jun 22 2005, 10:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mischief brew - Jun 22 2005, 10:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-marker-cb@Jun 22 2005, 09:14 AM

cebe wicket

i dont see cebe in there, and you post that like three times a mounth

[/b]

it says "bad cebe"ill post what i want nany nany poo poo!

Originally posted by squidworth+Jun 22 2005, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (squidworth - Jun 22 2005, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG@Jun 21 2005, 11:51 PM

Originally posted by phillysfinest@Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 20 2005, 06:04 PM

yo 4 da recordz bumpyhead72 n phillyzfinest or fillyzfinest watever da fuc ur name iz i peeped yal talkin shit but do yall write on wallz or da computer u faggotz state ur name pussy n also agua didnt get chumped pussy.....ask dem niggaz how BDR doez it we started fightz da last 2 bbq n will never stop.................n quest? aka pose2 ur a faggot who payz bodyguardz 2 watch his body.u snitch homo..yall no his typin i dont hide behind da computer nigga ......so until yall leave a name fuk yalll....BDR LIVE IN 2005 FREE DM$INE$SES$BAP

aries ur a bitch ass dude u ran away on ur bike when i pull up like a pussy didnt u already get ur ass stomped wat didnt learn ya leason da first time dis time ill shot ya instead shoting in da air...Bitches dont right.......u want me come see me ....Barr

:haha: :haha: :haha:

NIGGA DEFFINITILY RUNS ON HIS BIKE SNITCHIN AT THAT

SAYIN HE KOOL WIT 1 CRU AND GETS COOL WIT THE CRU THEY BEEFIN WIT TELLIN EM WHERE THEY LIVE AND SHIT...

ITS COOLYOUNG BUCK DO YOU KARMA'S A BITCH

I COULDNT ARGREE MOR ABOUT KARMA, SHE IS DEFFINATLEY BIGG HEADED AS SHIT, SHE SHOULDNT TRY TO SAY SHE'S A QUEEN EITHER BECAUSE SHE DEFF ISNT A QUEEN THE ONLY QUEEN I KNOE IS PROBLEY FROM BACK IN MY DAY, QUEEN KIM, AND I THE ONLY REASON SHES IN KIW IS PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE SUCKS ALL THEM DUDES DIXX. :love2: :love2: AND SHE PROBLEY LICKS ASS HOLE TOO WIT THEM SHIT STAIN TEETH OF HERS N THE FUZZY MUZZY GOGGLE LOOOOOK SHES TRYING TO PULLLL!! SNOR ROCK .1.

FREE SES INE BAP DM AND RIP BIGGIE, TUPAC, ODB, LEFT EYE, AND MY GRANNY. EARLY SONN..................... :yuck:

[/b]

This is the same Squid thats on the walls? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

And your talking about karma, personally i dont know her but from the looks of it her hand is better then yours.. But like the old head said, u go the whole karma thing twisted.

Originally posted by ShermHI+Jun 22 2005, 12:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShermHI - Jun 22 2005, 12:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by squidworth@Jun 22 2005, 12:52 AM

Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG@Jun 21 2005, 11:51 PM

Originally posted by phillysfinest@Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 20 2005, 06:04 PM

yo 4 da recordz bumpyhead72 n phillyzfinest or fillyzfinest watever da fuc ur name iz i peeped yal talkin shit but do yall write on wallz or da computer u faggotz state ur name pussy n also agua didnt get chumped pussy.....ask dem niggaz how BDR doez it we started fightz da last 2 bbq n will never stop.................n quest? aka pose2 ur a faggot who payz bodyguardz 2 watch his body.u snitch homo..yall no his typin i dont hide behind da computer nigga ......so until yall leave a name fuk yalll....BDR LIVE IN 2005 FREE DM$INE$SES$BAP

aries ur a bitch ass dude u ran away on ur bike when i pull up like a pussy didnt u already get ur ass stomped wat didnt learn ya leason da first time dis time ill shot ya instead shoting in da air...Bitches dont right.......u want me come see me ....Barr

:haha: :haha: :haha:

NIGGA DEFFINITILY RUNS ON HIS BIKE SNITCHIN AT THAT

SAYIN HE KOOL WIT 1 CRU AND GETS COOL WIT THE CRU THEY BEEFIN WIT TELLIN EM WHERE THEY LIVE AND SHIT...

ITS COOLYOUNG BUCK DO YOU KARMA'S A BITCH

I COULDNT ARGREE MOR ABOUT KARMA, SHE IS DEFFINATLEY BIGG HEADED AS SHIT, SHE SHOULDNT TRY TO SAY SHE'S A QUEEN EITHER BECAUSE SHE DEFF ISNT A QUEEN THE ONLY QUEEN I KNOE IS PROBLEY FROM BACK IN MY DAY, QUEEN KIM, AND I THE ONLY REASON SHES IN KIW IS PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE SUCKS ALL THEM DUDES DIXX. :love2: :love2: AND SHE PROBLEY LICKS ASS HOLE TOO WIT THEM SHIT STAIN TEETH OF HERS N THE FUZZY MUZZY GOGGLE LOOOOOK SHES TRYING TO PULLLL!! SNOR ROCK .1.

FREE SES INE BAP DM AND RIP BIGGIE, TUPAC, ODB, LEFT EYE, AND MY GRANNY. EARLY SONN..................... :yuck:

This is the same Squid thats on the walls? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

And your talking about karma, personally i dont know her but from the looks of it her hand is better then yours.. But like the old head said, u go the whole karma thing twisted.

[/b]

WHO SAID KARMA I SAID KARMAS A BITCH AS IN "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"

AND TO THINK OF IT WHY DOES SHE WRITE KARMA DONNA

SHE SHOULD WRITE KIW'S BAD KARMA SHIT BE HOT

Originally posted by B. Lightyear@Jun 22 2005, 07:29 AM

Smoking wasnt talking about KARMA the writer.. They meant what goes around comes around karma. Are you mad she didnt sign your book at the meeting????????

COME ON NOW MAN FUCK ALL THAT GROUPIE SHIT

U AINT SIGN MY BOOK I HATE U COME ON NOW

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS

CANT ALWAYS ESCAPE MURDER

IMA KILL U FAGGET MEET ME AROUND MY WAY BYTCH N NOT ON SOME LATE NOT HOP OUT THE CAR N GET A TAG ON MY CORNER PUSSY

FAKE ASS GANGSTA U AND UR BYTCH GOT HERPES 1800 VALTREX

AND ON THE RECORD BMP N ZANEX IS THE SAME DUDES LOL

WE TAKIN OVER? WHO IS IT HIM N HIS SPLIT PERSONALITY

Originally posted by marker-cb+Jun 22 2005, 11:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marker-cb - Jun 22 2005, 11:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mischief brew@Jun 22 2005, 10:35 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-marker-cb@Jun 22 2005, 09:14 AM

cebe wicket

[/b]

oh aight i see that, i like it except for the "b" it didnt really work out. the secound B the one in CEBE not in BAD

Originally posted by mischief brew+Jun 22 2005, 02:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mischief brew - Jun 22 2005, 02:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by marker-cb@Jun 22 2005, 11:07 AM

Originally posted by mischief brew@Jun 22 2005, 10:35 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-marker-cb@Jun 22 2005, 09:14 AM

cebe wicket

oh aight i see that, i like it except for the "b" it didnt really work out. the secound B the one in CEBE not in BAD

[/b]

thats cool,its 20 years old!

yo fareal ididnt flik what was next ta the kunt,cant even remember what was there..i did the truck next ta it...there were workers working...so i did mine took fliks and jetead quick..before someone rolled up from seeing flash..so sorry dont got that flick...

yo fareal ididnt flik what was next ta the kunt,cant even remember what was there..i did the truck next ta it...there were workers working...so i did mine took fliks and jetead quick..before someone rolled up from seeing flash..so sorry dont got that flick...

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jun 22 2005, 02:26 PM

that squidworth is NOT the squid who writes, just for the record

and karma gets up and is decent

i dont kno if any1 in here skates but in the new zero video " new blood "... someone does a back lip in the pool at fdr and karma got a big ass straight letter there bold as day......... ;)

dub297.jpg

dub298.jpg

as usual a little self promotion,,,sorry im addicted ta me and my crus...but ya wont see much from me any more,their telling me my photobucket expired,and ill be dammed if i pay..poor ass brotha..yo philly keep the buff buisy...not bias do your thang and do it hard..raise the standard doggies...phillys mad live even wit all the beef...get out and do something big,thats my word my niggas.. these fliks are last summer.............

so now we got fillysfinest & phillysfinest in here, ok, i got confused 4 a minute.

i heard that _____ in mtl was pretty hot, i should try to find flix of a legal done up there by a few philly heads. also, i heard kid took some subway tunnels by storm as well.

as usual a little self promotion,,,sorry im addicted ta me and my crus...but ya wont see much from me any more,their telling me my photobucket expired,and ill be dammed if i pay..poor ass brotha..yo philly keep the buff buisy...not bias do your thang and do it hard..raise the standard doggies...phillys mad live even wit all the beef...get out and do something big,thats my word my niggas.. these fliks are last summer.............

-----------------------------------------

no prob,,, use photodump.com too

Originally posted by dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 21 2005, 05:10 PM

yea swiss banker ur rite ...but some dudez catch rep offa fughtin all da time da all comez wit grafffit ya felll me u might catch rek by taggin on a wall another nigga might catch rek by beatin up a big writer who put work in 4 25 yrz den getz his ass beat by some youngboul..........BDR TROUBLE MAKERZ OF THE YEAR AWARD...

- in regards to all the junk dat boy ariez bdr has shit ou on here^^^^

:haha: ha ha . man your the type of kid who needs to rot in jail for a decade or two or five.. maybee it would do you some good. at least it would give you the chance to learn how to spell you fucken fool!!!! lol

:burn: go fall infront of a bus or something.. or even better fall on a knife, no wait - fall on a bullet.

Archived