Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

juspix^^ dont you hate that? ive been searching for a way forever to fix flicks like that in photoshop, its annoying as hell, especially on surfaces like stucco to really pull out old tags

heres an attempt at that last one

maneyuk026.jpg

N->

TO MY KNOWLEDGE...I DONT THINK ANY FEMALE INCLUDING KIM DID HALF THE SHIT KWEEN KAMA DID ON THE BRICKS THROUGH OUT THE CITY...NOT TAKIN NUTHIN AWAY FROM ANY FEMALE WRITERS PAST OR PRESENT...

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS FOR REAL-THIS CHICK HAS MORE REP THAN HALF YOU DUDES...AND SHE DONT NEED NOBODIES HELP DOING HER PIECES-THROWIES-OR ROUTS IN THE HOOD...AND I DO MEAN THE HOOD!

SO TO CALL HER KWEEN IS ONLY RIGHT....IF NOT NOW...U WILL IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF YEARS...REAL RAP SOLDIERS! AND REAL REP!

I WAS PRESSURED TO DO SO!

>OFF HAND PROPS TO MY MAN OZ... AND MB AND KL FOR REPPIN IT FOR THE OLD HEADZ.... I PEP THAT KRAN HIT ALSO.. THATS WHATS UP KEEP YALL THING!!!

>KAS- KEEP MY BROTHER NAME OUT YOUR COMPUTER.

FOR ONE YOU GOT ME STARTED NOW. AND TWO I WILL PERSONALLY, MYSELF DESTROY YOUR REP IN ONE NIGHT, SO KEEP YOUR FINGER TIPS SHUT!!

>ALS- ALWAYS LIVING SUCKAFREE 92-TILL WHEN EVER WE DECIDE TO LEAVE THIS FUCKIN GRAFF SHIT ALONE.

> FOR THE RECORD KEEP MY NAMES OUT YA FUCKIN MOUTH DUDE! HEADZ ALREADY KNOW THE DEAL ABOUT ZANX AND BMP.. WE TAKING OVER WAS A CREW I WANTED TO START BUT I NEVER PUSHED IT.......

I LOVE THAT MIKE AKA MASK FLICK FROM 94. GOOD SHIT TO WHOEVER TOOK THAT FLICK

> IM: ALWAYS LIVING SUCKAFREE AND TO ALL DEM H8TERS YALL CAN Kiss My Dick......... FUCK THA INTERNET SORRY TO THOSE WHO LOVE IT.....

Guest kasmoney

yo i dont know you and im too grown to have beef...but my name was brought into it by him..callin me fake or sum shit..tell him to squash it..thanks

and i hope you could destroy my paint rep in one night cus i aint been paintin in yrs...but my name carries weight with out rep...thanks again

KASTARdoe NEPno1 sbs nbh fyc..since 199dee3

tarken used to have some dope shit

im talking 80's early 90's

i do have some blurry flix of the kair white and praez straights on the roof

if i can find them i will post them

but that was the spot where i learned first about graff

props to etske fcw

Archived