Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by mischief brew+Jul 4 2005, 07:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mischief brew - Jul 4 2005, 07:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ShermHI@Jul 4 2005, 06:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-The Dope Head@Jul 4 2005, 03:24 PM

I think its funny that KIC is all from NJ and they one of the squads runnin philly.

LEAN

They are going to run in Philly you mean? :huh2: Cause there are not Runnin Philly...

uhhh no there runnin' philly and jersey

[/b]

LOL...... I give all them dudes their props but when I think of squads runnin Philly, KIC is not up there.

That Be and Seyce is nice....

keeping this shit off page 2.....

not the best flix...i gotta get new ones and tile it together....the wall keeps going to the left and to the right with more splatters....u really gotta see it all together but fuck it...ill post it later if anyone is interested

mes_reno_01.jpg

mes_reno_02.jpg

(edit for spelling)

Originally posted by QK+Jun 30 2005, 12:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - Jun 30 2005, 12:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NAWSOME@Jun 27 2005, 05:55 AM

N->

TO MY KNOWLEDGE...I DONT THINK ANY FEMALE INCLUDING KIM DID HALF THE SHIT KWEEN KAMA DID ON THE BRICKS THROUGH OUT THE CITY...NOT TAKIN NUTHIN AWAY FROM ANY FEMALE WRITERS PAST OR PRESENT...

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS FOR REAL-THIS CHICK HAS MORE REP THAN HALF YOU DUDES...AND SHE DONT NEED NOBODIES HELP DOING HER PIECES-THROWIES-OR ROUTS IN THE HOOD...AND I DO MEAN THE HOOD!

SO TO CALL HER KWEEN IS ONLY RIGHT....IF NOT NOW...U WILL IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF YEARS...REAL RAP SOLDIERS! AND REAL REP!

NAWTHIS!!!!!!!!!!! QUEEN MOTHER FUCKIN KIM !!! :king:

ITS CALLED SUCKIN DICK FOR REP

KIM YEAH QUEEN IN LIKE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S NUTTIN AFTERWARDS

REAL QUEENZ PUT IN WORK JUST LIKE KINGS PUT THERE WORK IN

BAICALLY AINT NOONE QUEEN IN PHILLY

[/b]

> FOR THE RECORD KEEP MY NAMES OUT YA FUCKIN MOUTH DUDE! HEADZ ALREADY KNOW THE DEAL ABOUT ZANX AND BMP.. WE TAKING OVER WAS A CREW I WANTED TO START BUT I NEVER PUSHED IT.......

THE FUNNY THING TO THIS ONE IS THAT

BMP N ZANEX IS THE SAME FUCKIN PERSON OR MYBE ITS UR OTHER PERSONALITY WHO GOT THE AOL MUSCLES RIGHT NOW

NIGGA U KNOW UR PUSSY N BEEN PUSSY

SCARED TO GET OUT IN THE HOOD FOR A TAG DONT DO SHIT JUS WATCH U AINT GOT SHIT NIGGA U RIDIN WITH SNITCHES N DESERVE TO DIE LIKE A SNITCH KEEP EATTIN UR WEEDIES YOUNGIN N GROW SOME BALLS UNTIL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP N KEEP MEETIN DUDES FAGGETZ U KNO UR LIKE THAT ASS WAXEDD HOMO

FUCKINN :clown2: THESE DAYZ

Originally posted by QK+Jul 1 2005, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - Jul 1 2005, 08:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TALL PRINTS@Jul 1 2005, 03:15 PM

ON THE TOPIC OF GIRL WRITERS I JUST SAY......

CHIKI...

HAHAHAH TALL PRINTS.....YOU WOULD SAY CHIKI!!!

"QUEEN CHIKI"......WONDER HOW MUCH HISTORY THESE NEW WRITERS KNOW >>>>>>> NONE (I LOVE IT)

[/b]

I AINT TRYIN TO SOUND DISRESPECTFUL BUT KIM U GOT A BIG HEAD ON UR SHOULDERS

the way i see it kim was a queen of her time, she was up, originality all the shit goes with being a king/queen. So yes she will always be a queen and she will be known for being a queen during her time. As for now adays there are NO QUEENS i have much respet for karma but her hands arnt consistent at all like yeah shes up but she doesnt have anything smashed ona queen status, She didnt break through with some new dope piece that no one has done she didnt do it with a bomb or any of that shit, yes shes up and yes its mad word that shes a girl and doing her thing. but kim was around before her was doing her thing before her, what everyone fails to realize is kim in my eyes was the first girl to break through on graff in philly and she used it to her fullest potential. Bottom line when you walk down there street and every where you look on every block karama has it smashed thens hes a queen until then shut the fuck up with this argument,

Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG+Jul 6 2005, 12:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SMOKIN44MAG - Jul 6 2005, 12:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by QK@Jul 1 2005, 08:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TALL PRINTS@Jul 1 2005, 03:15 PM

ON THE TOPIC OF GIRL WRITERS I JUST SAY......

CHIKI...

HAHAHAH TALL PRINTS.....YOU WOULD SAY CHIKI!!!

"QUEEN CHIKI"......WONDER HOW MUCH HISTORY THESE NEW WRITERS KNOW >>>>>>> NONE (I LOVE IT)

I AINT TRYIN TO SOUND DISRESPECTFUL BUT KIM U GOT A BIG HEAD ON UR SHOULDERS

[/b]

Queen Kim... My old head (see) was just tellin me bout ya past history. Plus wasn't chiki a one year wonder? - No Suckas Allowed