Doing Mural Work In Palestine...

R3GR3T

look fool, you wanna go to Palestine with me and paint soon?

maybe this summer maybe next summer?

you wanna battle via flicks one on one? two on two?

stop your bullshit ego trip and indulge me here.

cause fuck off fool. l read what my drunk ass had to say and you know what? ima go drink with my hot san francisco honey....i dont even write no more but i did for 12 years so if you think your insults actually effect me, your severly mislead....im going to make out with a 5'8 half african half norweigan honey, eat mexican food, smoke mad chronic and watch the dave letterman show.

have fun hating on me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i R3GR3T to say it (haha, get it?) that i must bid you farewell. work is done for the day and now i'm going home to drink beer and enjoy the sunshine.

it was fun trying to frustrate you and drive you insane, but i guess we'll have to carry on another day (that's if you don't get banned by the end of the night). the image i have in my head of your red little face tapping angrily away at the keyboard getting more worked up by the second will keep me amused for the rest of the day.

hopefully someone will pick up where i left off, and who knows, maybe your eyes may even explode out of your head?

it's been entertaining to say the least.

love & kisses,

Mr. ABC

ps- wait, rage is gay?

in the classic filllmore term..

NIGGUH PLEASE...

i bitched out a tv reporter today, went to a pro Palestine rally and pissed off a whole lot of people.

you embarrassed yourself, im on my third mickeys forty about to smoke chronice blunts with a girl whose gonna get naked...

nigguh what....

give a fuck fool...battle you on flicks and fuck you up to.

dare you to ban me and close this.

In the words of some movie quote at the beginning of a hardcore song: "If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

In other words, if you really want to go, then stop dicking around

AND GO!

Right now you sound like every other stoned and drunk sociopath who loves to talk and talk and talk about how many good things they're gonna do but always turns back to the bottle and fucks people over. No response, just go.

id really hope to get shot over there...

i dont sell drugs, i dont bang...im not gonna get shot over here...getting shot sounds fun!!! i wanna get shot....llet a faggot ass pussy idf soldier murder me with camera in hand or run me over with a bull dozer...RACHEL CORRIE STYLE BITCH@!!!!!

the fuck you want...kill me if you want faggots.

FUCK THEM ISRAELI DEFENSE FAGGOTS...YOU WANT MY ADDRESS BITCHES? YOU CANT HACK MY IP? PM ME FAGGOTS.....

FUCK OFF AND KILL ME ALLREADY?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT...

GIVE A FUCK FOOL...

CALI GRAFFITI RIDE TILL DEATH..

SSK DMA GB CWBS....

KILL ME FAGGOTS...I FUCKING DARE YOU...

PM ME FOR MY ADDRESS.

well if you motherfuckers still wanna debate im up for it....

yeah, well the felony graffiti went down like this, after my friend got murdered and my friends murdered this fool, and the rest of my friends got reaeeeeeeally fucked up on sticking needles in their arms....needless to say i didnt, i just did a whole whole whole lot of graffiti, i was young 14-18 not the smartest and had a fat attitude... got caught again and again,, but never convicted cause the da would never prosecute...anyway...after a two year investigation, after they brought in the fbi, after they falsified confessions, i got convicted as a juvenile while i was an adult...all that means is i didnt get a jury by trial....just one judge against me who was fighting local police assisted by the fbi. i was about to jump states, my homies even came out to pick me up with a plane ticket but pops narked me off under pressure...apparently me just doing graffiti and not major drugs, car theft, joining a gang and beating a killing people wasnt good enough so he made sure i spent 8 years of my life with no civil rights, almost went to cya which is worse than prison and was sentenced to over 6 months in jail on top of a five year dl suspension and a 8 grand fine...you could say im a little bitter.

yeah, i dont write no more cause i did get fucked up and got arrested twice in a week, first time was for climbing light poles down the block from the police statioin and tagging them during rush hour...second time i dropped 50 tags while drinking wine at 6 am until the cops came up behind me and were like, hey didnt we just arrest you two days ago for this...your going to jail this time.

granted i should have done more graffiti.

and yeah....i LOVED GROWING UP IN INNER CITY OF THE MIDDLE EAST!!!! i never wanted to leave but that fucking war man....that fucking war......pops got home video of scuds getting shot out the sky by patriot missles back in 91. i still got a gas mask somewhere.....

anyway....the inner city of the middle east and my felony convictions for graffiti were major parts of my life, combined with alchohol and my emotional issues...perhaps i bring them up repeatedly,

HOWEVER>....

alot of what i posted here was intelligent, open minded and i repeatedly requested a debate....no one is going to man up for a debate....so whatever...

i had a great morning with a killer headache from 3 fortys, tequilla and way way to many newports at the welfare office.

the welfare office is comedy yo....

i caught a ORFN tag from 04 hit up next to it and it made my day.

'

peace.

Ipstain oofer hibbity hooblah. oner foofie ib obenheimer a Felony grafitti. A sasafras a frissa fraz og ogonomer. oofer onostolop one.

Innercity Middleast oop o floober nooble kopen ifenstaffer. A oobadoober findiggler spinodle a boogity boogity boo obbity boobity

Fucking Herb

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 17 2005, 09:41 PM

it's been entertaining to say the least.

love & kisses,

Mr. ABC

ps- wait, rage is gay?

awww your sweet mr abc. i love you to.

yeah, i think rage is gay...he said he was gay....

i thought that was real cute when he said he wanted to get married some day.

Originally posted by isor357@Jan 18 2005, 11:02 AM

Ipstain oofer hibbity hooblah. oner foofie ib obenheimer a Felony grafitti. A sasafras a frissa fraz og ogonomer. oofer onostolop one.

Innercity Middleast oop o floober nooble kopen ifenstaffer. A oobadoober findiggler spinodle a boogity boogity boo obbity boobity

Fucking Herb

hah...that made me laugh.

christ, why are you people bothering? this pathetic fuck has been condemned 5 times, yet he still keeps coming back. he's like tease, but a kajillion times sadder. his entire justification for living stems from an arrest a decade ago. whooopty fucking do. i've talked to cats from sacramento, cats who you jock, they all laugh at the idea that you were ever anything. get a life home boy.

i was really hoping you would have stumbled into traffic while drunk, but somehow you've dodged that bullet. your friends beat you down lately? ha.

tried to mack any 15 year old girls on the internet you pedophile motherfucker.

please do the world a favor and replace your malt liquor with gasoline.

r3gr3t = society kills, glass etch, ******* and about 20 other names you've come to know and hate.

Originally posted by isor357@Jan 18 2005, 07:02 PM

Fucking Herb

lolol

Archived