The Game - The Documentary

dojafx

:lol: he was on change of heart? hahaha, thats player.

losing wasnt though.

his NWA tat goes hard, to bad its got that gay little sun behind it though.

and last but not least, on that one track where he's shouting other people out, that shit was hella creative, he was just using a bunch of music artist's names and accomplishments to make the song pop off, that shit was pretty unique considering how many people who used in it and still pulled it off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ayo fatties and jugglahs what iz up, dis is me taking a picture of da 1 and ownlee game and his ultra phat sidekick jeff the jeffy jo, he is an ill cat. i asked them for an autograph they signed my moms cell phone tlle be on ebay soon , hollaer at me yo. anyway i started spitting a dre line and they thought i was just fronting but i aint a hoe , tthey said i was a bitch ass whitey, i was like yo dats some serious shit, i thought they were talking to someone behind me so i hyped them up until i found out when he said whitey, i was the only one in da club bottle full of bub and so i took a picture wit ma mommas camera phone and they stripped me but nakid and i had to run down rodeo drive? naked. i was later arrested .

heres da pic yo '

bwgallery11_02.gif

the record is aight, like 2 or 3 tracks bang, its like most average records, theres some good shit, but its no classic. dude definitely has some alright skills, but also has a namedropping problem.

how we do still is a banger even if its been played out on radio and mtv....sounds good in the whip

considering this is a graff website though, heres my hating 2cents: how horrible is his logo?! look at that CD cover....like man give me that graphic designers job, what the fuck.

other than that, if you dont even like hiphop, why contribute to a thread about a particular record....its a free world and all, but it doesnt mean much to make fun of rap to a bunch of rap fans.

i like velvet underground too

Archived