favorite tee-shirts?

misteraven

thank you for the unnecessary condescending attitude and the elitist pretentiousness that everyone already associates with shit like this. way to prove them right.

you're right, I know nothing about the brand today. what tipped you off? was it the question mark at the end of the sentence or some sort of kreskin clairvoyance?

in the 90's, when stussy was big, it was fucking homo, sorry. if they managed to bounce back from that, congrats. if they're making dope stuff now, awesome. but you said yourself that at one point they fell off, so you know my question was not unwarranted. i appreciate the answer, but could have done without the attitude.

seeking/male dress up oner.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. I have a tee made by IZM which is bassically the Shermin Williams logo but instead of paint pouring over the world its a red marker.

2. I have a royal blue polo with a white and blue trim.

3. I'd say this blank tee company I'm wearing right now works good, which is BNK.

4. Brown, Green, Darker Blue.

Originally posted by slave_one+Dec 23 2004, 11:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slave_one - Dec 23 2004, 11:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Misteraven@Dec 16 2004, 03:18 PM

1. probably the kate moss tee by supreme. (maybe because it was so ridiculously sought after)

2. probably prps simply because they use a type of cotton with a coarse sort of weave (the cut is more a fashion style, but it usually suits me since i'm pretty lean). texture reminds me a little of denim. second would be any type of premium weight, ring-spun, brushed cotton blank.

3. tough one... possibly supreme, but their graphics are really hit or miss. i wear a lot of uxa (again hit or miss).

3. white (no thought goes into wearing white), particular shade of pink (though i'm kinda switching to lavender, again because it looks great with denim), heather (looks good with almost anything).

you and my husband have the same exact tastes.

he is all about supreme, uxa and stussy.

he can probably talk your ear off about those companies.

[/b]

if hes asian im not suprised

Originally posted by jeanshorts@Dec 27 2004, 11:20 PM

brilliance clothing.. hot shit.. not played yet.

http://www.brillianceclothing.com

be aware we have a pretty strict policy about soliciting. though we're a little more forgiving in this forum, we still do not want people pushing their own product at every opportunity. the occassional plug (when in context), is fine, and a single thread introducing the brand for the sake of discussion and critque is cool, but straight solicitation is against our rules.

Originally posted by Misteraven+Dec 28 2004, 07:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Misteraven - Dec 28 2004, 07:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeanshorts@Dec 27 2004, 11:20 PM

brilliance clothing.. hot shit.. not played yet.

http://www.brillianceclothing.com

be aware we have a pretty strict policy about soliciting. though we're a little more forgiving in this forum, we still do not want people pushing their own product at every opportunity. the occassional plug (when in context), is fine, and a single thread introducing the brand for the sake of discussion and critque is cool, but straight solicitation is against our rules.

[/b]

I love that rule.

i ihave a tshirt with this logo, i love it..

newpatch.gif

my other favorite t's are band shirts and train logo shirts.

the only brand logo i keep on my clothing is carhartt

i have a couple dickies items as well but the logo isn't visible.

i have an aversion to wearing brand names though.