Favorite Spray Paint Color.

why write?

Originally posted by Cracked Ass@Feb 14 2005, 05:45 PM

Newest favorite: Rustoleum Army Green Gloss. New color. The best possible shade of olive drab/dark avocado/pea soup green you ever saw.

Permanent favorite: Rustoleum Gloss Black.

Army green is the truth. I used a can of it, oh man, that shit is off the chain. My only complaints with it is it could be a smidge thicker, and the tone of it is sortof odd so you couldn't really outline some colors with it as a dark green like you think you could. Other than that its definitely a new favorite. Has anyone found this charleston green rusto? On the website the color swatch is just black. Or Oregano? I haven't found that yet either.

Professional Gloss Black rusto is the super jam, I've used hundreds of cans of that stuff.

America's Finest Brown is the secret jam, slept on like woah. I've put a lot of dudes onto it and they all swear by it now.

Krylon Mahogany

Rusto Avocado

Rusto Harbor Blue

Molotow Hemp

Montana Gold Window

There was a multona color I used that was like an avocado/olive green color, it was only identified by the number, I still have the cap, that color was super thick and such a nice color.

AA Autumn Gold is nice

I've used that new Rusto Orange color. Its about as thick as sunburst, but the color is just eye-destroying. Its almost fucking flourescent, the only thing I've seen close to it is testors competition orange(another slept on secret). I don't even know what to use it with its so goddamn bright.

*I also forgot Rusto Cascade Green. How could I forget that, Its the superjam. I also liked the premium decor color "smokey emerald" which was kindof like a duller, shadow color of Cascade Green.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Suicide Bomber@May 22 2005, 01:14 PM

You guys are lucky... around here we dont have the choice of "bla bla bla bla blue" or "something something green"... we have green blue red silver gold purple if ur incredibley lucky to find it yellow and orange...

Do you have no hardware stores like Home Depot or even a Sears?

they've got bla bla bla blue and something or other green not to mention the [insert descriptor here] yellow. :huh2:

Archived