Favorite Spray Paint Color.

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crave and Seeking...email me through my site and I'll send you guys pics of the 2 times size cans, I haven't updated the site for awhile so there is alot of new stuff I have made that needs to go on there...And no Seeking that Mint didn't come from you that I know of anyways, unless you were the person selling then or knew that person a year and a half ago or so when they were around. I'm still lookin for a Pineapple Yellow and the elusive Pennant Blue. Those are the only 2 colors i don't have that krylon made from 1998-1990, ohh well some day...I got some good cans to trade for them if anyone happens to have one laying around they wanna trade hit me up ed@metalmaned.com :ballcap:

im amazed at how many people have yet to realize the vast superiority of semi-flat black, vs. ultra. ultra fucking sucks. not only does it fuck up your flics because it creates some weird void in the space time continuem so while the rest of your fill is gloss or semi gloss, your outline looks like was painted with charcoal (inside of a cave, burried underground), but it also gives me an insane headache.

ugh.

no thanks.

epmd,

will do. or if i forget (i cant access my email from work) email me at seeking12oz@hotmail.com

Originally posted by seeking+Dec 10 2004, 10:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Dec 10 2004, 10:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-paint junky@Dec 10 2004, 02:13 PM

krylon hot raspberry is a nice color though i have never had enough to use

you got some to trade?

[/b]

nah sorry mang... only one left, and between that and the pineapple they are my favorite krylons i got, so i aint ever looking to trade them... i haven't been collecting lately... been using up everything but devils, scotties, wet's and notchtops/68's krylons... i think sometimes heads forgot why this shit was so sought after (TO USE!!!!) epmd knows what i mean, he rocks the jungle out...

take care...

EPMD... hit me on AIM, i need to ask you about your boy out here with mad old POLO (snowbeach, stadium, bear collections)... me and the boys are working on a lil something something... peace

I never could just pick one, but some favorites I have used would be:

past;

Krylon:Icy Grape, Avocado,Aqua Turquoise,Rasberry

Wet: Loving Purple,Wild Child Blue

RedDevil:Black,EmpireGreen,Pink,Delta Blue,Harvest Gold

Rusto:Blue Lavender,Avocado

Epoxy:Avocado

present;

Montana:Erica,Guacamole,MintGreen,VampireViolet,Mingus :love2:

paint junkey,

no thanks. ive still got faith in finding an icy grape for a buck. theres way too many of them in circulation for the hype they get. if you come up on someone with a raspberry thats in need of a mint, holler at me.

epmd,

i did and i thought i replied, but i guess not. ha. those 2x cans are def. fresh. the huge ones are cool, but they're almost too big. they're kind of over powering. the 2x's are just big enough to stand out, but not so big that they require their own bedroom.

how are you doing the printing? shit is on point.

i took some flics of my new stuff earlier this week, but the lighting is horrible. i need to make a 'photo booth' with dedicated lights, difusers, etc.

Yeah I never got an email back from ya. I actually like the 2x bigger cans better myself because you can put them on a shelf. I'm still gonna make myself a 4x Jungle Notch top just for me but then I'm gonna make myself a couple smaller ones too. a rusto and a red devil. My boy that does my website did the lay out for the labels for me and a friend of mine has a sticker shop and he digitally prints them on vinyl for me. The label is definately what makes the can so fresh, that is until I make that notch top, it's gonna be hot. ;) Anyways def. hit up up with those photos of your stuff I'd like to check it out...Merry Xmas...

• 2 weeks later...

in a few cutty spots i get this stuff called premium decor...

they got 4 shades of blue inbetween say, AA slate and AA wildflower...all ill... but you can only use the stocks that come with it

tall cans of industrial rusto except the green and orange (not talkinga bout the saftey colors)

and caterpillar yellow and pacific blue and uh, blackberry and anything free.