Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo dont be hatin on freak, ya, his shit may be drippy or whatever for right now, but the kids a good dude and doesnt need to hear your shit..

freak, i'd say do a simple straight letter.. i was lookin at your painted stuff the other day, and i think if you did a few of those u can build of can control then be able to go more complex..

its good ur paintin though, come back to boston

take your salty attitude somewhere else

unless you are going to post what you have to bring to the table dont say anything

read the name of the thread once more

i am trying to help people out and if you think badly about someone elses drawings go into another thread and conversate and post with the rest of the 12oz community

-my two cents

EASY BOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and hyper have an understanding. not to mention some PM's you know nothin about. just cuz i dont talk like your mommy does, it doesnt mean i dont give constructive criticism. so stop being a baby. stop stickin up for people who dont need to be stuck up for. and give me some crits on these. lol much love and no beef unless you want it bootyman.

DSC00389.jpg

an attempt at an NY fill.

DSC00391.jpg

aflak.jpg

archen.jpg

another scetch:

1krustespagnolfillin.jpg

Shit is si-i-i-ick. the other two were good this one is my favorite.

anyone wanna do an exchange? i write Heed/Heel/Heega/Heegamonster. Whatever you wanna do just pm me or post it up here. ill do some shit while im in class hah. hoook it up