Toys post here...

swif1

You are considered a toy? God damn, this to me is definitely not toy, it looks very good.

no, see, none of us think he's toy, we just keep him around so that when people come in here expecting shit, they at least get to double take one time and go... huh, toys aint all that bad... though, it does make the rest of us look like shit.

nah, i'm just attempting to make a funny, didn't go over too well. Alert said something once about wanting to try a bunch of different styles and get better at them without getting shitted on or something. plus... maybe he aint all that good with cans?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DoneTWS --alert isn't toy, his shit is good. it's just that you'll go post shit in a sketch thread, or local thread, and dudes will shit on you because it's easy to do that from behind a keyboard. this place is actually a safe bet for people posting work. i stay in here, pretty much because i don't feel like dealing with shit in other threads. that, and because i am a fucking toy as well.

shit, son, you're doing amazing...

that little blue dude is awesome... reminds me a little bit of and evil version of Blue from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends [my inspiration for any and all cartoon characters i fuck around with...]

that yellow and red one up there... is that colored pencil?