Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

S5005979.jpg S5005969.jpg S5005963.jpg S5005957.jpg S5005967.jpg

so what do you think. this is the first time i've put stuff up on the web, i can take some critcism, i know some of it's toyish, but im really looking for some tips on how to improve..this can either be the worst place to do that, or a good place..

i've self taught..

life --that anroe piece, looks alot like your boy work's second piece. who taught who? i like how he cut out that truck and worked on it. nice work all around.

pilot nerd --looking really good man. i think you might want to look at some other threads to post in. see if you area has a blackbook thread, and see what response you get in there. this thread is a good place to go if you're uncomfortable posting, or everyone just hates on you in other threads. your work is definitely good enough to throw around the paper chase forum though. have fun and keep posting shit.

cnue --sorry to hear about your loss man. it's never easy, but time will help make it easier. those two pieces you posted are real nice man. real clean work with them markers. keep it up, and destroy some freights when winter finally ends. you guys getting hit with the shit back home? it's fucking snowing like old man winter's balls up here in the upstate. fucking lake effect bullshit.

funkchild. looks good. dont smudge shit for no reason. that painted peice up there like 10 posts is not to great. do simples again. and develop your painting skills better. it didnt drip but that is because your painting drywall with montana. its not gonna drip. but it needs some work. your getting there... as for me? heres my shit right now...

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/enigmaticdawg/

enigmatic --are you talking about the wall i painted (DUPE)? if so, it wasn't drywall, and it was mostly .97 cent cans from wall mart. the wall was old school concrete, it's an abandoned subway system that closed down like 50 years ago or more (i'm not sure on specific year). i hear you though. i seriously need to develop my skills with a can. i'm planning on hooking up some wood panels in the backyard though, roll them up, and just practice when winter finally ends.

if you're talking about the AIE piece --that's my girlfriend. she doesn't even paint, follow graff, or work with letters. she's a really good fashion illustrator though.

enigmatic --are you talking about the wall i painted (DUPE)? if so, it wasn't drywall, and it was mostly .97 cent cans from wall mart. the wall was old school concrete, it's an abandoned subway system that closed down like 50 years ago or more (i'm not sure on specific year). i hear you though. i seriously need to develop my skills with a can. i'm planning on hooking up some wood panels in the backyard though, roll them up, and just practice when winter finally ends.

if you're talking about the AIE piece --that's my girlfriend. she doesn't even paint, follow graff, or work with letters. she's a really good fashion illustrator though.

i wasnt talking to you. i was talking about the one inside the like art gallery or whatever.

egimentic- your painted shit is not good.

and yr blackbook work is nothing special at all

so don't bother bringing your negativity into here anymore. nobody likes a condenscending prick.

shut up. your just mad because of how badly i dissed you last time you started stupid shit. and excuse me captain dumbshit. i wasnt talking to him. i was talking about a different peice. his painting is okay. furthermore. lets see some of your painted shit for once. or is it that your "afraid of the po pos" like half the toys who dont post there painted shit because theyve never painted in there life. getonmylevelvillebitch!

shut up. your just mad because of how badly i dissed you last time you started stupid shit. and excuse me captain dumbshit. i wasnt talking to him. i was talking about a different peice. his painting is okay. furthermore. lets see some of your painted shit for once. or is it that your "afraid of the po pos" like half the toys who dont post there painted shit because theyve never painted in there life. getonmylevelvillebitch!

obviously you've never been bagged. dumb fuck.

and you didn't diss me last time.

shit man, come on. you're mixing up your e-drama. THAT IS NOT GOOD MAN NOT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

silly bitch.