Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i think he has it, look how he writes

exactly, those drawings remind me of some of dondi's stuff. that's not an insult duse, he's a great influence to go off of. i just figured if you haven't seen that book, you'd bust a nut if you ever did. it's got a ton of dondi's blackbook stuff in it, plus that dude is an icon and everyone should know about him.

hey dusetwo --go out and buy yourself this book: dondi white style master

http://www.amazon.com/Dondi-White-Style-Master-General-Graffiti/dp/0060394277/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-8811183-3605740?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173814349&sr=8-1

i think you'll appreciate it.

dont got the book but dondi is probly one of my favorite oldschool writers along with seen and duster

POZE, i dig that gotem piece. i just started checking this thread out, so i'm kind of new. i'd be down for doing that exchange though. i need motivation right now. you up for it? i'm not too good with markers or colors yet, so i'm down for keeping it black and white. let me know, and i'll start working on something tonight.

sale you write APDISADOUCHE and apd you write SALEISADOUCE battle it out and stop acting like girls, apd is just trying to get a reaction out of you, beat him in a sketch if you want.. eitherway both of you need to shut the fuck up.

we should both do Crystalmethodisadouch. but seriously, no, im above all this toys pos here bullshit, i just stopped by to fuck around with you guys. I hope you all go through puberty well when the time comes!:) .

you should put up that sticker. you should do a shitload more and put them all up. go check out the sticker threads for inspiration. you need to make those pace ghetto blasters into stickers. make a template in photo shop, or word. put as many as you can on a page. go buy yourself some full sheet adhesive paper, print them out, cut them out, and start putting them up. thanks for the link man.

pace, your stuffi s basic which is good, but it almost looks like your tag w/o the underline, and just a fill color with an outline...try making some sketches and fooling around with shadows and 3d, but basic ones, i see the one on the train has a shadow, but try and make more with shadow/3d

Re: Toys post here... - 03-09-2007, 12:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by staby (View Original Post)

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah.

By the Way i'm not emo. The kids in my school think that Slug and Murs and Aesop Rock is emo Trash and 50 cent is good music

Atmosphere and Aesop rock or fucking played out. I am going to make this abundantly clear to all those who think they're tight ass indie hip hop kids. If you listen solely to Aesop, Atmosphere, Felt and Murs, you are NOT a hiphop kid, you're a mainstream statistic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shit man thanks for the advice

i better through out all my atmosphere, felt and Murs cds so i can be down with real hip hop