Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^fuck up. that craze and actually has balance and structure too it. just coz you dont like a style and dont hate on it repeatedly. im sick of reading cunts in here hating on each other. the only people that are allowed to hate are people that are good. its like toys slashing toys, fucking pointless.

I slash toys all the fuckin time, i roll out to a spot to bomb and end up buring like 4 little shits at one blow. its how you do it, YOU BURN THE FUCK OUT OF THEM and they WILL remember you.

i like th way it looks but whats goin on with it? (kinda akward question i know) you should flow that hand a liuttle more too

well, it was a V, but turned into like a guys head with a bandanna on, so then i was looking at it and it could be a guy all wrapped up in a sheet, or like two people, so idk, it was meant to be a V turned into a face w/ a bandanna on.

well, it was a V, but turned into like a guys head with a bandanna on, so then i was looking at it and it could be a guy all wrapped up in a sheet, or like two people, so idk, it was meant to be a V turned into a face w/ a bandanna on.

yeah dude i like the way it looks.. dude try making another the way you just described it i bet it would come out wicked