Toys post here...

swif1

well what the hell...i really could care less, as long as your not reppin AW in where i'm at. I asked about san diego, because a friend of mines said that theres some crew there that goes by AW. Just from curiousity, does this AWC that ur a part of get up much at all?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bank sorry to tell you, but those are FUCKING GARBAGE.

you can see where you erased in that seise thing.

and when they said "toys post here" i didn't think they ment TOYS *hint*hint* "BAN" *hint*hint* "SEISE"

EWWWW!!!!

FUCKIN' UGLY ASS SHIT.

MAYBE GRAFF's JUST NOT YOUR THING, PUT THAT INTO CONSIDERATION NEXT TIME YOU TRY WRITNING

FILL IN YOUR SHIT!!!!

um ok i dont know what your problem is um im sorry you can see where i erased the point was to focus on the letters i jsut took those to see if the letters were any good i was gnan color it later i have been changing those letters constantley but whatever you are unable to give constructive critisism anyways and thats what im looking for .....are any letters good ban was supposed to be bank but i ran out of rooma nd i just wanted to see if the letters were good besides those are old sketches...besides why ar you atacking me look at some of the other shit in here some is a lot worse than the shit i posted above

Originally posted by moosepoopmat

take a step back with simpler straight letters to learn your letter placement.....not bad for a beginner.....i hafta give props where needed....my first black book is like comedy hour for myself....

funny you say that..HAHA HAHA:lol: :dazed: :crazy:

Bank sorry to come off like an ass, but if you couldn't tell your self that those were ugly then why are you getting mad at me. wher r u from NEways? that purple and blue joint look nice. i like tha real bright white effect. but those handstyles on the other hand, Yeah dont waste time taking the photo.

Please use common sense i know u want help with lettering N' Shit but think before you post