Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bridge bum

I can do simple's as shown above I want to make my stuff more complex, so if you dont have anything constructive to say about what I'm trying to do, dont say anything at all

You're moving in the right direction. Buts since wilds are based on straights, you gotta work that intermediate stage called semi's for a while.

Originally posted by seakr

dont say ur not a toy prove it with some of ur work

look yeah

1..the flik wouldnt upload to foto bucket

2..im sayin im not a toy cuz the thread is called toys post here

3.. just to start off the proving (london heds will no)......1.T ever heard of it... u shouldve cuz its one of the biggest crews in london and yeah im in it

4..im not pissed just tryin to sort fings out

safe

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v256/whatsmyfeauture/black%20book/mise3.jpg'> http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v256/whatsmyfeauture/black%20book/mise4.jpg'> http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v256/whatsmyfeauture/black%20book/miser.jpg'> ..ight heres some more...doin alot of straight letters...get letter struckture down...tell me wat you think...i know theres a mize in san fran or watever...dont worry about it...im gonna change my name before i get up big

akrbone - thats decent, keep everything at one level like use the bottom of the paper as a guide as when you did on the R + B, keep everything consistent and porportioned correctly, try to clean it up a bit, dont do that little curl thing at the bottom of your K and try and make all the letters flow together correctly, the fill is okay...im not feelin the silver bubbles....well re-sketch that and color it in and flick it and post it, i wanna see what it looks like....

that one is looking better cause of 3d and slope....dont color in your sketches just yet, its making them look sloppy.....try and do the same style as the first one you posted that i critiqued and just make it less sloppy and fix the slope on it, you dont needa make up new letters because i like the first set of letters, i mean the 2nd sketch is decent...you can work on those letters if you like but i think that if you work on those its taking a step back...so start with the first sketches letter structure and work off that, but keep it up..you'll definatly get there, you got potential and you can tell....-seih