Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh yeah i almost forgot alot of arrows does not make your tsuff look any better...news flash arrows are so 1997

Nah, I knew when I was doing it that this was way out my depth. I was purely experimenting, I'm going straight back to simples as I know that was a disaster.

Thats cool, don't make the same mistake as me tho. lol. I did'nt find this site until after about a year I had been writing, so me being the cool ass kid that I was started hittin up my school bathroom and everywhere with toy tags(I got kicked outta school, they said I did like 2,000$ damage to the fuckin school and I was like fuck no I only used markers lol.) well that was fuckin stupid cuz now when I'm just drivin around I'm like "fuckin toys fuckin everything up" lol. But yeah find a concreted ditch or plywood board to learn can control.

Listen to the veterans and shit on here they usually know what they are talking about.:D

Damn' date='that sucks.Did you have to pay for the damage? .Yeah i dont plan on going up just yet and makin everything look shity. I'm just gonna keep sketching.Do you have any flics?[/quote']

500 bucks a court appearance and a shitload of service hours. lol.

yeah those ones are hella ruff, lol. It only takes me like 2 seconds tho so I don't mind. Get like atleast 10 of em up in a minute. heres another but the lower bomb was a drymarker, soo I was just playin around. lol.

-crits and Advise are appreciated :D

pictures2hq.jpg

Thats cool, don't make the same mistake as me tho. lol. I did'nt find this site until after about a year I had been writing, so me being the cool ass kid that I was started hittin up my school bathroom and everywhere with toy tags(I got kicked outta school, they said I did like 2,000$ damage to the fuckin school and I was like fuck no I only used markers lol.) well that was fuckin stupid cuz now when I'm just drivin around I'm like "fuckin toys fuckin everything up" lol. But yeah find a concreted ditch or plywood board to learn can control.

Listen to the veterans and shit on here they usually know what they are talking about.:D

so i yea man adel i know what you are talkin about... my school has already threatened to kick me out i was like wtf its not like i am usin krink n non buffable shit.... quit the toy tags in there and got back to the streets wit some stickers, markers, mops..... i know what you are talkin about cause that is some bull shit when they put up " this kid sucks dick or i love that teacher with the big tits" they never get in trouble and their shit neva gets buffed.. then we put up handstlyes on doors and stalls then they buff it out then try to kick us out.... complete BS!:mad: