Toys post here...

swif1

I don't care whatever word, I do'nt have any colors right now so it will be i black and white but I do'nt care what everyone else does. I am gonna turn mine in, like an hour cuz I'm a bit busy but theres no due date. characters do'nt matter and the word I am doing is--

CHLORO.

I don't know why it just popped in my head, lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah don't make a whole new thread for toy battles just post em in here.

pictures0013mb.jpg

Just real quick while I was makin` my mack N cheese. The one I am entering is the one withe the arrows ponting towards it and the light little outline. If you guys want it to be just that I can draw it again.

-we should more battles.

Nah don't make a whole new thread for toy battles just post em in here.

pictures0013mb.jpg

Just real quick while I was makin` my mack N cheese. The one I am entering is the one withe the arrows ponting towards it and the light little outline. If you guys want it to be just that I can draw it again.

-we should do more battles.

The one I kinda outlined and put arrows towards it. Wanna do another throwie battle?

Whats the word? i'll put up a list of just some shit-

-Bomb

-Graff

-Toy

-Style

-Bump

Yes I know they are toy words but It's just to practice letters for quick bombs and throwups. Also include a handstyle of any of the words.

first, stop with the arrows, completely, you aren't good enough to use arrows, and besides, your arrows are brutal. yes, your 3D is gay too. Since your starting out, do what i did when I first started: draw a big dot somewhere on the paper, and put all your 3D to that poin. This is what they call a vanishing point, it will put your sketch in perspecive, and depending on the location of the dot, it will give it a jumping out effect, or whatever. I hope that can help you, I am bad at explaining this stuff, but its what I know, and if it helps you... fuckin eh!

Oh, and simplifiy the letters, just see how good you can make a normal letter, straight up plain and simple, once you can do that, then tweak your shit. and dont overlap your latters just yet, just get them close togther and tight to fight a specific formation, as to make it flow.

dont take it personally, you are new, you'll get the hang of it eventually, either that or fall off like 75% of writers, if your serious about it, you will pregress very fast, because you got your nose in that blackbook 24/7 pumpin out crazy sketches. practice practice practice

Right everyone it pointless posting on this thread over and over again when ya not gettin no good advice, but da best advice for begginers is start off nice and simple no characters and no arrows! find a secluded wall and try ya stuff out there its da best way to improve and watever ya do dont go buying 10 cans of montana thinking ya can handle it start off with cheap ass shit from your dads garage or watever den when youve mastered dat den go on to montana,belton krylon watever.

Peace

Right everyone it pointless posting on this thread over and over again when ya not gettin no good advice, but da best advice for begginers is start off nice and simple no characters and no arrows! find a secluded wall and try ya stuff out there its da best way to improve and watever ya do dont go buying 10 cans of montana thinking ya can handle it start off with cheap ass shit from your dads garage or watever den when youve mastered dat den go on to montana,belton krylon watever.

Peace

exactly what i'm gonna do :D i'm expecting 10 cans of cheap (but good, you can't get cheap bad paint here.. just cheap good paint and expensive bad paint) and i'm gonna practice can control and shit in an alley..

this is what i want to write: trying out new throw, new name etc. i wanted to write steak :rolleyes: , but in my area theres a SEAK and theres a SOAK so hmm.. soer.

soer.jpg

ADER - i actualy really like that throw, kinda different - me from london too - if you're talking about london/england

iDro - nice colouring, looks good

wahey voze i didnt no u wer a londona!

IDro... ur not really keepin it simple are ya? like i said b4.. thatkarak scares me shitless.. bt i think the letters would be better without all those little kinks in em... meh... nice colours tho.

hehe, you from london too? seems half the people in the world are from london :P what parts you from?

After School, are you joking? hope so.. please.. tbh SOHA you need to work on simple letters and slowly develop them, keep the arrows out, work on simple keyboard letters, that way you can slowly improve and develop a style that is really yours

i hope you're joking... you can't hear sarcasm on the internet.

soha - needs alot of work - start again from drawing keyboard letters with simple 3d, and then once you've got them looking good you can slowly develop your letters into a styl that's really yours. keep trying