Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dont write ader... their is an ader already very up' date=' and their has been quite a few and still is...[/quote']

:cry: :cry:

i'm very aware of the new york ader, as for the rest, i've not heard of them.

and theres none where i live :D

and i will do vare :)

For a Battle:

DSC02020.jpg

For a Battle:

DSC02022.jpg

DSC02024.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

The Official throws:

DSC02032.jpg

Currently all the slaps:

DSC02035.jpg

Plain Black and White:

baw.jpg

rend also wtf... you're like almost self promoting cause you're posting so much... stop. also it sucks that their is a render and a fend and they are both worlds better than you.

if thers quite a few then who really gives flying fuk yoo

cus i sure as hell dont

keep doing what ya doin ader

you're a toy vare, kids like you shouldnt write... how does you're pieces and throwups look so horrible, wait you're handstyles are worst.

"This piece is for all of you fake ass perpetratin' hip hop tshirt wearin', tags on the backpack totin' bring your bitch with you to do your fill-in, no respecting, no style havin', writin' for two months callin ya selves kings, no knowledge of history havin in it for the minute, once a month piecin', no skill havin' takin' three hours to draw a pretty ass character, started writin' in art school wishin' you was down with the culture! you good for nothin' forever fakin' the funk mutha f*ckas..."-DREAM

notice the no respectin... and you kids wonder why you get beat down...

unless your the demer from nyc which i very much doubt it then it stop telling peeps what they can and cant write

Cope, Deem, Muse, Dos, Just, Themo < you paint with any of these heads

cuz demer does!!!!!!!!

http://www.graffiti.org/nyc/een3_soco_demer_fime_wlnts.jpg

lol i'm sorry I dont associate my ip address with what I write, it's a name on a forum and I have much respect for demer.

no respect toy4life just hope I dont see you at the oakland yards you fucking toy you make me laugh i'm done with arguing with two toy's that I tried to help...

looks like I shut you guys the fuck up, seriously learn to respect the writers that we're before you.

also vare stop trying to give people lessons and work on you're wack ass letter structure insted.

demr don't call anyone a toy your the dipshit posting in the toys thread.

lol well I know that i'm a established writer, cant say the same for you're self... lol my this is why my boy ader from the bay area dsnt paint anymore, too many toys trying to come up. im done with this forum my last time trying to help a toy out.

so what you're saying is because I dont live where revok does... I can write revok?

http://www.revok1.com you're still writing someone else's name.

why dont you go make a crew called msk... they go around the world but you havnt seen it right?

pshhh you retarded this is why kids get hurt in the yards RESPECT.

wow,just wow, what is the point of bagging on people who post shit in the thread.... its called toys post here for a reason. and you no what rend, i like your shit alot plus you got to start sumwhere so keep up the good work