Toys post here...

swif1

wow' date='just wow, what is the point of bagging on people who post shit in the thread.... its called toys post here for a reason. and you no what rend, i like your shit alot plus you got to start sumwhere so keep up the good work[/quote']

I was trying to get to the point you fucking idiot that it's NEVER ok to bite someone and it's NEVER ok to write the name if you know about the other. sometimes they battle for the name, both mesr have battled plenty of times and always results in tie but then again their not toys and they have been writing for a very long time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

established writer

established writers have no reason to come thru toys post here

go post your own thread start your own nice posts etc

and as for being helpful the help u gave me ive hurd a million times before

keep simple is the way huh well ive been doing simple day in day out for the last 2 yrs and im continue until i get help that is worth listening to rather than all this

wak throw

wak handstyle bullshit

as for u writing revok go straight ahead theres cats in europe writing copie amongst other things

i really hate americans and there establihed writer bullshit

you made the scene others copied now u cant face the fact that graffiti is like hiv it spreads mutha fucker

toys everywhere no props from your next man for posting bullshit posts on a forum

well theres a world out there hit it !!!!!!!!!!!

IN MY EYES its about the passion i have that passion in my own way same as every other graff ass toy here in this forum or in the world infact

one thing they itch to do is get up

ive got up to much go check the paint toys thread in b/slayers

and my understandin of a toy is some body that doesnt get up to much on the paint side they just do a few hits here n there

all city would be some one who hits everything from steel to rooftops streets to dog poo bins etc

tell me im wrong !!!!!!

ok take it easy, trying to yell at sum one on the internet just makes you look retarded. plus you do have a very good point, rend if you already know sumone was writing that why did you start writing that?.....i agree with demr

any way ive finished my speech you can go bitch at me all u like ive been too used to haters all my life

it dont bother me at all any more !

IM JUST DOING MY THING YO

ACCEPT IT !!

I thought you had been writing for 2 months i'm sorry but vare I can burn you with straight letters bro... you're another one of those white toy's that will write or has been writing for three year's and the letters are still hurt.

^ for you're first time with can the two letter was alright good job sticking to straight letters. you need to have a good understanding of the structure of the letters before you go on further. keep it up.

^ for you're first time with can the two letter was alright good job sticking to straight letters. you need to have a good understanding of the structure of the letters before you go on further. keep it up.

for a first time it looks like mine did to,good job

shit.... they were better replies than i expected... cheers,

p.s what u think of teh handstyle?

do w/e you feel sketch for a while before you go up again though.

yeh that's jus a little tunnel down the road from where i live, wat me and my boy did down there blows away everything that was in there before, which will kinda giv you an idea of what the scene is like down here... absolutely non-existent...