Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey, heres a couple I did recently. Sorry abotu the shitty quality, I left my digital camera out of town, so all I have is the shitty webcam.

graff.jpg

The second piece, I realize the D is too skinny :(

Anyways, tried to keep it simple, any tips? I'll get better pics when I can

graff.jpg

Heres a couple I did recently, only my second/third attempt really. Sorry abotu the shitty quality, I had to use a webcam since my digital camera is out of town, I'll get better pics when I can. I realize the D on the last piece is too skinny, but any tips would be great.

ader for the chloro by miles and miles and miles........

quick those are not mighty gd tbh.,..... keep the letters the same height and width.. fuk it just draw fat keyboards letters. seriously. please.

i mite pop in a quik fresh

its all good, i didnt even realize there was any rules on it.

i figured it was just a whatever thing.

im assuming the CHLORO battle is over....?

so i dont know... am i running all this or what?

are people gonna vote on those or...?

yea umm...

vote on the CHLORO battle people....

meanwhile...

as i previously stated:

"flesh" battle still on, due monday may 13

the chloro battle was like serious it was just for fun. I'll try and get my flesh peice in by tonight, or tommoroww morning.

graff.jpg

Heres a couple I did recently, only my second/third attempt really. Sorry abotu the shitty quality, I had to use a webcam since my digital camera is out of town, I'll get better pics when I can. I realize the D on the last piece is too skinny, but any tips would be great.

You need to simplify your work... just like with what i had said previously to the other guy. Although, you look like you got a good grasp on the concept of your second sketch, maybe work with that if anything :zombie:

for flesh battle. eh, i should have spent longer on this but whatever.

MEEH010.jpg

another kora, hopefully this one is cleaner? yeah its basically the same as the last one, but im not too interested in pieces right now. only throws.

MEEH006.jpg

First of all what does it say. U need to go reall simple.. Fix your tag. and stop focusing on the whole thing work on one letter at a time. Practice, Practice, Practice. I've been doin nuthin but writing for 3 days in a fuccin row, I need to get some homework dun... But the practice helps like crazy.