Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thanx mang

what about the handstyles? i cant decide which one i like better.

dude dont even ask me about handstyles i fucken suck at them so bad i would think even the shittiest one looked good, i have no clue man, it looks fine to me but who knows what all these ""12oz experts"" would say.

yea it fuckin sucks for me cuz theres not much to hit up round my crib cept one spot that i been to way too many times but its right around the corner and its chill so its so easy to hit up when ur trashed and ur just like "shit man i wanna paint" .... anything else id have to drive to which aint happening cince i alrady got one dui.

ok, these are the colored in versions of the previous one i posted (i made copies of the originial, and i didn't want to ruin what i had by putting in the yellow cuz i wasn't sure if it would look good so i redid it and put yellow on one) i realize that it's not simple, like i've been told, but i just wanted to do this and i also realize that the black lining on the E is messed up near the hole ---- anyway what do you think?

DSCF0792.jpg

yea it fuckin sucks for me cuz theres not much to hit up round my crib cept one spot that i been to way too many times but its right around the corner and its chill so its so easy to hit up when ur trashed and ur just like "shit man i wanna paint" .... anything else id have to drive to which aint happening cince i alrady got one dui.

Initial D.ui. Im so glad you're passed those days

are you saying ur copying it off a font??? :shakehead:

yessir...i am....cuz its a style i wanna learn.......and THEN...mold into my own........

whuttabout it?

heres a hint.....us yungns in here...can bite assss much as we want.....untill we get sht down..then switch it up and make it ya own....

sooo dont :shakehead: ...till ya kno somethn

yessir...i am....cuz its a style i wanna learn.......and THEN...mold into my own........

whuttabout it?

heres a hint.....us yungns in here...can bite assss much as we want.....untill we get sht down..then switch it up and make it ya own....

sooo dont :shakehead: ...till ya kno somethn

relax guy, i wasnt tryin to bust ur balls, everybody bites everybody, who cares

damn yall need to relax and celebrate your mexican heritage!