Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Subtlety is the key.

Such as the attempt for a fill in substitute? The lines, for example, in the middle bar of the I, you could have done without in my opinion.

Overlapping only a limited amount off lines would have sufficed and may have kept a "cleaner" look to it but with what you have done, the overall cleanliness disappears and you're left with something that resembles a rough sketch.

Those Dicks are tight as hell. Wish I could see em filled.

I tried to just do some type of extensions and change it up a bit. Im trying to figure out what extensions make sense and which ones dont. I just started working with it though, so some help would be nice. Maybe I'm trying to do too much too fast?

2ngslfr.jpg

i was looking at the missing drop shadow/3d effect, and the lack of consistency in bar weight, and the total lack of style, and wondering, why, WHY, would you think those extensions were gonna be good when your basic letters are still lacking so hard?!?

If you can't do simples properly, do you think anything more complicated is gonna look good?