Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it says siver if I'm not mistaken...

you've got some decent structure in those letters but the hairy/messy style fucked up the whole thing, just go with something simpler...3D is good, right on the spot, but those colors just don't go well together, they're not complementary.

Definetly got potential.

The stickers came with the paint i ordered and i cant rack nice paint cus the only store that has it around here has it locked in a fuckin cage. and im confused you want me to use simple bars. i dont do those stuped connections. if im gunna use bars there gunna be complex. Everyone on here is quick to say go simple so i just posted the simplest ones i could do, if thats not simple show me example of what is... but good lookin out on the heads stayposi

The stickers came with the paint i ordered and i cant rack nice paint cus the only store that has it around here has it locked in a fuckin cage. and im confused you want me to use simple bars. i dont do those stuped connections. if im gunna use bars there gunna be complex. Everyone on here is quick to say go simple so i just posted the simplest ones i could do, if thats not simple show me example of what is... but good lookin out on the heads stayposi

well disregard my sticker slap comment.

and theres lots of places to get paint, ace, home depot, osh, walmart, etc. etc.

ace and home depot generally dont have their shit behind a cage or bars, osh sometimes will but sometimes wont.

and every walmart ive been to, the paint is behind a cage.

other than that, they are not STUPID connections

they are the structure and flow of your letters.

so fuck what you think, just practice simples.

yoo, i like that ved on the bottom, but make them all the same size an height, also straighten that d's bad and it'll be solid. the D to the right could be your answer to the d problem. but still make sure you bars are the same width.

lol, stupid net forgot my password, n i havent had to type it in for so long i only just remembered it haha.

well disregard my sticker slap comment.

and theres lots of places to get paint, ace, home depot, osh, walmart, etc. etc.

ace and home depot generally dont have their shit behind a cage or bars, osh sometimes will but sometimes wont.

and every walmart ive been to, the paint is behind a cage.

other than that, they are not STUPID connections

they are the structure and flow of your letters.

so fuck what you think, just practice simples.

I can rack rusto all day but i used Ironlak to paint my boys car im not gunna use cheap paint for that... HAHA you are cute tho, cus i posted my simples. let see yours so i can learn from the master