Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i cant understand how this happens. how can you posses the skill to execute these characters and than completely not understand letter structures?? its as if a pro basketball player couldnt throw a baseball across the diamond. i dont get it.:confused:

dude, no offense but i think it's kinda obvious with that sport example you gave :lol:

it's because some people think they can trace and get away with it

jimlee_xmen.jpg

i thought it was obvious i copied it, however I DID NOT trace it.

vicious styles crew from nj also did an xmen wall using those characters, does that mean they traced it?

It's ok to incorporate known characters into works, I don't see the big deal... what, you actually thought I MADE up those xmen characters?

retard.

if i draw a bode, i'm not copying it directly from the man himself, if i want to snag some iz chars for an old school theme, i'm gonna put my own spin on it. copying anything so directly as he did is wrong, and not only that, you don't learn shit if you don't actually draw things for yourself

I pretty much agree, however you still do learn things when you copy, such as composition and proportions of the characters. Whatever, I'll still apologize for "biting".

I apologize.

Lets move on now.

JECL: great work with those simples.

JUST: The density of the bars with the U is not the same as the other letters

diggin the extensions except the one between the J and the U. Also the one at the end of the S is a little strange.

But the sketch is clean and watchout to where the pink stripes are pointing

JUST: The density of the bars with the U is not the same as the other letters

diggin the extensions except the one between the J and the U. Also the one at the end of the S is a little strange.

But the sketch is clean and watchout to where the pink stripes are pointing

thanks, helping alot!