Toys post here...

swif1

posting this here for crits hopefully. any thoughts on what colors i should use etc? does it look straight? overall im happy with it but idk if i should switch up the b or not. the B-I combo really had me fucked up for a minute.

Picture444.jpg

see i like this, I would just sort the bottom of the legs on the R they look a bit weird and also if you had more space kick the bottom of the B out more to match the kick out on the k, maybe from the R connect up to the top of the K with a pointy extention/connection thing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the B and R were supposed to mirror eachother. i tried it the way you put it but i didn't like the way the bottom of the B looked. in this one the b mirrors the r and the i mirrors the k sorta.now that you point it out, yeah the left leg on the R's kick should probably have been straightened out like the K's

over all though im pretty happy with this sketch, which is a first..i usually hate all my sketches haha.

could have came out cleaner and more uniform as far as some of the bars being thicker than others like with the b and r but i'll work it out eventually.

yeah man, the little extras or kicks on the R A and H were put on as I was outlining cause I fucked up on R so I put em on. Shoulda made them all on the same leg...

that style is pretty much the only thing I ever paint on steel, I almost always just do some variation of those letters, so ill keep that in mind...