Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks i'll keep working on them, here's a couple variations of my dude i did in class

0322011402.jpg

0322011402a.jpg

got some hendrix, nerd, Dali, pirate, and opera singer hahahaa yeah i was THAT bored

ruck you still rock sgt.sausage? hahahaa

and neon bones....click paper chase...ctrl+f type in toy paint thread....done

just making sure before i put alot of time into things, i know im a toy so you can nega rep me if you want because either way im getting something out of asking this...

i was trying to switch up what i was writing and a few names/words i came up with are exit 2 and Weeb (weebs maybe) i google searched em, and couldnt find almost anything.... are they free to write?

write whatever you want man, as long as it's not like Dondi2 or something like that....and if there is an established writer near you...other than that fuck it

thanks haha, i was looking for something clever to start writing and i was playing around with "exit" today and got pretty far with some cool stuff, usually all the clever names are taken hah so i had to check.

Thanks man i appreciate it, side to sides are pretty easy.

that SA is dope! im not sure how i feel about the bottom of the A's left leg, it doesnt look bad the way it is, but im just suggesting.. also digging the 3d on that nice!

in the 2nd peice the O kind of looks pretty similar to an e, maybe round up the leg to attach

Thanks man i appreciate it, side to sides are pretty easy.

that SA is dope! im not sure how i feel about the bottom of the A's left leg, it doesnt look bad the way it is, but im just suggesting.. also digging the 3d on that nice!

in the 2nd peice the O kind of looks pretty similar to an e, maybe round up the leg to attach

thanks man!

im feeling your shit more and more with each post!

and the SAON on the bottom is really a SAEN

the right leg of the A is supposed to "flow" into the leg on the e

the full SAEN was the first sketch and the SA came after as more of a redefined sketch

just trying to improve from the first sketch

on the toy paint thread i posted the actual painted piece but it came out pretty shitty

thanks i'll keep working on them, here's a couple variations of my dude i did in class

0322011402.jpg

0322011402a.jpg

got some hendrix, nerd, Dali, pirate, and opera singer hahahaa yeah i was THAT bored

ruck you still rock sgt.sausage? hahahaa

and neon bones....click paper chase...ctrl+f type in toy paint thread....done

Yeah man, he still my character, lol, I've worked on hm a bit more now so he looking aight.

the extension on that D was an after thought i bet and its noticable.the extension is just that,an extension of the bar.not the backbone of the D but the face of it,or the rounded part of it.thats how you should extend it, it will come out looking cleaner that way. i understand why you didnt because you wanted it to mirror the H but imo it came out looking funky.

2n67ths.jpg

if you do it like this it comes out alot cleaner IMO,you dont have to take it though,just my 2cents.

im not gonna comment on the top one,because it looks like your experimenting which is exactly what you should be doing,trying new things out.so keep doing that.im not gonna say i like the d,but i like the fact that your not just trying to keep everything uniform and rigid like some folks. font scripts will only get you so far haha.the rest of the letters seem to be on point,your H is your strongest letter imo.