Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FxCam_1297765207309.jpg

going into something a little more, piecy?

idk just touching up and redoing some shit on a previous sketch

any crits or advice? itd be nice haha

^^ not bad mate, id say lose a little of the embelished ext. bit too large take a lot away from letters i think.

So obviously im new here, and mad toy, so excuse meif this is not in the right place. So i been sketching alot and working on mostly staright letters and 3d perspectives and shit. I think i got it down pretty well, so where should i go from here? How do i start to progress my style?

Side not, I used to go out bombing a few years ago and just wing it and looking back now, i realized my style was so whack i probably made myself look like a huge fool. But i really got the itch to go bombing and start learing some can control and stuff. So would it be respectable to just go out and do simply straight up block letters as long as everything was on point and all my 3d and shit was good, or will i look super toy?

progression comes naturally with time and practice, just kept with your straights and simples for now. dont force yourself to do thing out of your skill level.

if you do paint these simples you have been sketching, clean and for the lack of a better word "perfect" yeah thats respectable, just remember its not always as easy as you think it is

Yeah i still use a ruler sometimes to make the lines perfectly staright if im trying something i havent drawn before. I cant even start to think about how im going to make a staright line freehand with a can lol, i gotta start somewhere i suppose though

start posting your sketches so we can see how good you are

and tell you where you need work on your sketches