Toys post here...

swif1

Thanks man. I should do some more simples but this is just some ideas for a piece.

Well, honestly pieces should come after you develop a good style. Right now, you should draw simple, after simple, after simple, after simple, and so on and so forth. Work on just simples, then simples with shadow, and / or 3D. Don't even bother with markers for a while, unless you want to just for an outline; but don't paint them fully with your markers. Fuck, I still use pens and pencils right now.

Just work on simples. Simples, simples, simples.

;7318352']^^^ virtue' date=' you're my new favorite toy[/quote']

Rofl, thanks bro! :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
slanterunfinished002Medium.jpg

Re-draw of a previous piece. I'm gonna change up the R a bit and color it. Anyone have ideas for colors? I was thinking a blueish fade with a purple outline. dunno yet. Might add some half assed background too crits?

before you color this one i think you should copy it on another page and play with the letters alittle.

it looks straight but it has the potential to be even better.

keep your good working Vise,we see your progression,take note on the good advise and don"t listen half of those suppa duppa haterz...

im not hatin on vise, but he should look at what virtue has done and fall in suit. its not as fun to try to replicate fonts, but I'd much rather see his attempts at that then this

SDC11014.jpg

1st-1st try at a caligraphy style...mad shaky with a sharpie :(

SDC11016.jpg

QUOTE]

visecalligraphy.png

try it like that. I know you're eager to make up your own"style" of these fonts, but sometimes it helps to look at whats out there an try to emulate it. it gives you a feel for the natural structure of it. the example i posted is not of my own caligraphy, but from a font alphabet I found online. http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/jennibick02568/UpperCal.jpg

I cut out the letters for your name and pasted them into a new document.

i took 5 seconds to do my first attempt at caligraphy, an its pretty shitty, but it has structure because it was modeled after a caligraphy font I found. I bet if I tried it another 200 times Id be able to do it legit, and prolly add my own flare to it.

100_2037.jpg

visecalligraphy.png