Toys post here...

swif1

..nigga

sum that up for me or somethin

I'm here to learn; show my respects. I'm not here to step out of line and say that I'm too good for simples, or act like I know more than I do, or act like I'm better than anybody else.

I respect the Graff game, and I respect the time-line of progress from toy to writer that the legends laid down over the years. I'll progress from toy to writer in due time, and I'm okay with that.

If I take it too seriously, then so be it. I'm just trying to get into the game, and show my respects to those who designed the game to be the way that it is now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well, I don't know then. Like "Stotter" said, damn near every name you will think of is taken, and unless that name is taken by a king, then it shouldn't matter all that much. There are too many writers, and not enough names. Unless you want to have something retarded, like Yout, or Honu, or Fity, or something.

I'll think of something eventually, but Atone is one that I really like, as are Hale, Riek, and Ries. They contain letters that I'm good at as well...except for Riek and Ries.

I'm good with: A, E, F, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, T, U, V

I'm okay with: B, C, D, G, J, P, R, S, W.

I'm horrible with: Q, X, Y, Z.

I have checked far and wide and am yet to see someone with my name haha - sorry to sound smug

simples man

like the letters on your keyboard

h + a shit connecting to the e is wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk

Shit, I never erased those lines, lol. I was going to have the H only connect to the A; I forgot to erase the connection to the E as well.

Simples it is. :)

Well, I don't know then. Like "Stotter" said, damn near every name you will think of is taken, and unless that name is taken by a king, then it shouldn't matter all that much. There are too many writers, and not enough names. Unless you want to have something retarded, like Yout, or Honu, or Fity, or something.

I'll think of something eventually, but Atone is one that I really like, as are Hale, Riek, and Ries. They contain letters that I'm good at as well...except for Riek and Ries.

I'm good with: A, E, F, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, T, U, V

I'm okay with: B, C, D, G, J, P, R, S, W.

I'm horrible with: Q, X, Y, Z.

stop looking at what letters your good at...get a 11x14 sketch,and practice your alphabet until you master your foundation,then establish a name...its not worth going through 1001 toy names.