Toys post here...

swif1

that cat is not past simples. nobody is ever past simples. if you CANT drop a solid super clean simple you are NEVER ever going to be able to do anything past that cause you dont actually understand letter structure. period.

but i'll CRITIQUE you on your grammar just for funzies. OBVIOUSLY you dont be spellin' goodz.

haha

:D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude u have nice handwriting..but i dunno wat i feel about u converting it into a peiceing style..it could work..and ur on a good track...but

its unreadable...even the most complex wildstyles are readable by a trained eye..and its ptless if only the writer himself can read it..

im gonna guess the last letters are epr?

a couple more still in progress

IMG_3378-1.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

i was fucking with a style pretty much exactly like this about 3-4 years back

mad time consuming to paint

pretty annoying when all your friends have finished and are standing around wanting to get the fuck out of there

fuck them though, my shit was always better than theirs

in conclusion

keep it up

people have been putting up stickers, wheat pastes, stecniling, etc, for a long time, and it is pretty well agreed that the these tactics, with the exception of stickers, are art kid related methods. By this i mean, the people that think it looks cool but don't want to cause any damage by putting them up.

That being said, my biggest problem with those canvases (if that's what they are...) is the lack of proportion to the viewing audience. Nobody can read it unless they are close up.

people have been putting up stickers, wheat pastes, stecniling, etc, for a long time, and it is pretty well agreed that the these tactics, with the exception of stickers, are art kid related methods. By this i mean, the people that think it looks cool but don't want to cause any damage by putting them up.

That being said, my biggest problem with those canvases (if that's what they are...) is the lack of proportion to the viewing audience. Nobody can read it unless they are close up.

The way I see it is graffiti stencils and stickers fall under the fine art genre, mostly, with a bit of graffiti influence. But when you place them on a wall the genre changes and graffiti becomes more predominant genre, where the fine art is the secondary genre.

fixed

The way I see it is graffiti stencils and stickers fall under the fine art genera, mostly, with a bit of graffiti influence. But when you place them on a wall the genera changes and graffiti becomes more predominant genera, where the fine art is the secondary genera.

*genre

and chill spots are way different than putting a canvas on top of a throwup. But, we're talkin about his shit, so he did something right.