Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

simplicity is key, clean style done right will burn some wild shit all day. not sayin this shit is perfect but it has always been a main focus of mine and the writers that brought me up.

the homie Ahoy's book

ahoy1.jpg

l_31fa802cf69846bbb84c44ae74af92121.jpg

l_31c51e410d5f46e0a01feaf3949f5e0c1.jpg

then after 15+ years the homie gotue still kills straights. not that he cant paint some wild shit but there is a time and a place for everything.

4298027235_9efee870f81.jpg

thats not him btw...

ahoy3.jpg

SDC13194.jpg

48e57bf6.jpg

try walking before you learn how to crawl and you will fail miserably.. just my opinion

Still trying to work some things out while trying something new.

Might eventually wind up as a digital piece.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

tWOwBl.jpg

well... least your 3d is somewhat correct, thats a step up from most, now, what is that, a brain? wrinkly nutsack...? shit, do some keyboard simple's please.

I can't make out anything.

that means just the basic letters like you see in the alphabet, IE i write Ruck, so like RUCK, all same heights and widths, and make sure all your bars that make up your letters are the same size for flow to start off with.

33l16rk.jpg

okay, stick with this, except your K is meh, to be honest the whole thing is meh, you need to do some keyboard simples, this is on it's way to be not bad though, next step is make your letters overall widths and heights the same, then make all the bars the same size and width, ie, dont go from skinny to fat yet, you don't know enough about letter structure.

If you're having trouble grasping what i just said PM me and i'll send you a version of your sketch where i edit what i think you should work on. [just using ms paint]

downsized_0220001614a.jpg

super bored, first drawing in like a year...so yeah...I know its pretty bad but whatever ;)

naw it's not that bad, you look like you understand this more then some people, i'd say you just need to make the letters more consistent, your bars aren't, for example look at the H, look at the S, they don't look like they are from the same typefont.

H and K could go together

ASA also look like they could go together, work on that.

Edit: oh and I don't like your bubbles in the fill too much, work on those.

okay, stick with this, except your K is meh, to be honest the whole thing is meh, you need to do some keyboard simples, this is on it's way to be not bad though, next step is make your letters overall widths and heights the same, then make all the bars the same size and width, ie, dont go from skinny to fat yet, you don't know enough about letter structure.

If you're having trouble grasping what i just said PM me and i'll send you a version of your sketch where i edit what i think you should work on. [just using ms paint]

Thanks a bunch, I'll work on that!