Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dao do simples and casey every letter in that throw is horribly whack, especially the a and the e. the y looks like a bad v. the s is formed badly and looks all chopped up. and i dont know what to say about the c but it isn't good. try looking at some other throw ups to get an idea on how shit should flow together or try simpler bubble letters.

I'd like to get some help with this idea. Ignore all the shitty stuff all over, this is strictly an idea page. The idea was to have a platform held up by columns, like those big white fancy concrete shits you know? At first I was thinking individual pedestals, but I decided to just go with one solid on top held up by several columns. I can't figure out how in the fuck to do this, and I need some help. Here's where I went with it, and I know all the lines were crooked and shit. Basically the CA with the shit under it is what I want you guys to look at and help me with if possible, thanks in advance:

IMG_0023.jpg

PS this won't be going up anywhere, so feel free to steal the idea (although I'm sure its been done many times). And this is also before I decided to go with a solid upper part, but the part where the column connects to the top, and pretty much the column itself is where I'm having trouble.

dao do simples and casey every letter in that throw is horribly whack, especially the a and the e. the y looks like a bad v. the s is formed badly and looks all chopped up. and i dont know what to say about the c but it isn't good. try looking at some other throw ups to get an idea on how shit should flow together or try simpler bubble letters.

aright thanks, I'll try something simpler