Toys post here...

swif1

yo the sketch is fresh but honestly you need to start fuking with colors,if you do that on a wall its going to look like shit.trust me i know i use draw peices that style all day...

^^^i disagree with you.

BORIS THE BLADE: you still have some strange shit going on with your bars.

im just not feeling them. but sure man color that sketch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i disagree REA, while it isn't perfect it certainly isn't wack, it is certainly better than some of the other things posted in this thread recently, it has a fun style to it, i like it not takign shit to seriously just how it should be. If you wanna call things out for being wack then Zeek and Infared would have been better targets (not dissing you guys just work at simple letters)

I have become very calloused against people supporting bad work because of someone's feelings, which is why i so blatently said what i said. I will apologize if it reads too harsh, but honestly if I saw that on a wall, i would thank the person for primimg that spot for me and immediately go over it.

The handstyle has potential, if you lose the arrows.

I would have added crits, but i feel like a broken record... Stick to simpler letters, keep proportions right, the E is pretty wack, esp the middle of it. Keep it consistent. and the point where the legs of the K connect to the left bar is too small. I can dig the hand comin off of the A, but It seems like there is too much space between the legs of the A.

*edit - everything else on this page, learn letter structure first...

haha, thanks for the straight crits. i could give a shit about niceness over the interent, the truth is the truth. But like Alts said, i just don't give a fuck about wildstyle and all that crap. I'm in it to have fun, and i draw what i like to. Crits definitely help though, cause i do want to progress. I'll keep that in mind, and try to fix that shit. Obviously that isn't going on a wall, it's wayy too fucking cold here for one, and im not piecing for a while. Again though, being callous and truthful is waaay better than supporting bullshit. Thanks for being straight.

• Like 1

Philly - your philly hands suck, learn basics first before jumping on to other styles.

I agree with REA that R is completely out of place and too rigid, all the sketches you did look rushed. it is blackbook work you have all the time in the world, use bars, build up your letters and keep things consistent

@that Reeson, the N looks like an R without the hole; if you could take the bump out of the right leg, and make the middle higher into the letter, it would work a bit better. it also seems to have a wave too it, if you get what i mean. Making it straight would help a bit. And wtf is at the end, a Z or a 2? eitherway, that doesn't work imo.

and on the Eraser, sometimes chaging the letters style completely works, but not at the end of the piece. It kinda looks like you ran out of ideas, honestly. Just make it more uniform, and the E looks too rigid for the flow and drips. Either make all tops rigid, and all bottoms drip, or lose one of the parts.

Just my opinion.

idk, that top one does need a little more, it's just not straight-lined enough.

but on the bottom one, just work on that consistency. The A has straight and curved lines, the U is essentially curved, the M is straight lines, and the E is curves. Not only that, but the E doesn't fit very well, imo. Try to make it a little less grimey for now, and work on the structure. On the bottom one, the S's left bar is a little weird, make it so that it doesnt become a point, but a straight bar. Cause it doesn't really work as it is. and the k is fail. Don't get me wrong, i like your style and where it could go, just gotta work it a bit more.

@that Reeson, the N looks like an R without the hole; if you could take the bump out of the right leg, and make the middle higher into the letter, it would work a bit better. it also seems to have a wave too it, if you get what i mean. Making it straight would help a bit. And wtf is at the end, a Z or a 2? eitherway, that doesn't work imo.

and on the Eraser, sometimes chaging the letters style completely works, but not at the end of the piece. It kinda looks like you ran out of ideas, honestly. Just make it more uniform, and the E looks too rigid for the flow and drips. Either make all tops rigid, and all bottoms drip, or lose one of the parts.

Just my opinion.

thank you man, that's probably one of the most complete crits i've ever seen, haha.

i see what you mean. about the question, yeah it's a 2.

my shit is still pretty fucked up. props.