Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the letters are alright i just dont feel your colorin h

i would say use the idea of an simple and then try and make it complex but not too much or people cant read:

i be praticing with my stuff but its preety simple for you guys to read it making it look complicated sucks or makes the piece suck

heres another one i sketched ^

3932747494_68e1b32117.jpg

Crus, your trying to run before walking, keep working on solid simple letters extensions etc will come naturally once you understand the flow of the letters more, that sketch looks more like GBUS, the extensions are just chucked in they don't originate in the letters and flow with them

Nuce, i like your style but those 2 are lacking some of the finesse of your other pieces

love your hands Neber /nh

Shaken, those throws are terrible, you need to explore simples again because you obviously didn't pick up any of the key components of them when you were doing them.

That flake is terrible too, you guys should consider looking into old styled fonts. Goto the library and check out some books on typography and old calligraphy..start learning the basics of letter structure and how to begin to abstract them. Working on straight letters off the keyboard has no helped either of you at all...so goto the library, dont be ashamed to do a little research.

Alts, you already know. Everybody else looks pretty good, like to see that Phere painted.

Shaken, youre a bone head...youre too full of yourself to take any advice. The fact is, you suck...youre down right terrible, and it seems like everybody else makes progress except for you because of that fact. I dont care if you think im credible or not, i've payed my dues and i've even posted a few pieces which are well beyond anything youre able to ever accomplish. So take some advice, go get some books or somthing...do somthing, becuase what ever youre doing now is not working at all. You guys are so full of yourselfs in your pathetic toy progress to agree half the time. For the most part i put out a helping hand, im only an asshole because you guys refuse to listen time after time. So keep sucking fellaz.

Cruz, just work on even letter and making them match, you look like youre doing fine to me. Im not graff guru or nothing though. Maybe finish some of those sketches up..put some shadow and stuff on them..maybe you'ved posted some before, but im too lazy to go look..

Crus, I would say the bottom one is the best, it has a better structure to the others, the extensions on the other ones just don't look right. But keep at it you will get there

Shaken, I know you do work at it and sketch a lot and I do like your pieces but your throws are a little weird, it is like you have taken different styles of throw letters and added them all in one throw, you have curved tops on some lettres and straight tops on others and to me it doesn't match, but as I always say I fucking suck at throws so take what I say with a pinch of salt