Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on the ther forum (puregraff) i was told ot move on to intermeditae and i said ok but then all these toys jump on me sayin shit .

i got my strucuter down i just gotaa work on my flows and 3d my fills are dope and my chars too , and yeah widths my biggest problem is tryna keep then the same

on the ther forum (puregraff) i was told ot move on to intermeditae and i said ok but then all these toys jump on me sayin shit .

i got my strucuter down i just gotaa work on my flows and 3d my fills are dope and my chars too , and yeah widths my biggest problem is tryna keep then the same

you still have a ways to go with your structure man

Yeah it's a scroll / banner thing, the rugged look was inspired by what I remember off the Method Man - Tical LP cover. It says, TMW CLAN - RUCK - ANTK - FREAK - OCEAN - ALTS - EPIC

10qksya.jpg

here's a little more added, just some star thingy's really to fill in some negative space. and re drew a few lines to make them sharper. cleaned it up a little really, didn't clean it to my best ability though. would need to take more time for that.

lol my mean white TKD pants.