Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea if you want, but others here give good advice to so don't just listen to me its all just opinion

Crus - I think that your letters are good you seem to know about the structure and proportions well enough I justthink some of the arrows and extensions sometimes look a bit unnatural and off, they just need to kinda flow more, but other than that all good

no disrespect but i dont think im gonna change my name.i live in a different part of the country,have a different style and my name is spelled differently..i dont see the problem in writing it.and i dont say that to be disrepectful to him or anything like that,seeing his thread he put in alot of work,but im all the way over here in texas and if it wasnt for the internet id never even know he existed...i hope you can understand where im coming from with this.no disrespect to celo and his crew and RIP to that cat.