Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

picture012my6.jpg

picture013fp7.jpg

enigmatic - lose the arrows, also lose that weird extension thing on the bottom of the a, otherwise looks good

havok - can't really see it, take another pic and bump up the contrast in gimp or something

rudeboy - likin this a lot, but it theres something wrong with the s that I can't really put my finger on, doesn't flow real well

medik not trying to be a dick but i dont really like that throy style its just me i mean keep dooing it dont really listen to me but put a drop shadow on it with a shell and it would look alot better.... krust your letters are getting alot better....

ubertoy well i guess your hands are getting better can you post flicks of something different

enigmatic your shit is fly keep that shit coming its a flash back style im down for an exchange if you want pm me

medik not trying to be a dick but i dont really like that throy style its just me i mean keep dooing it dont really listen to me but put a drop shadow on it with a shell and it would look alot better.... krust your letters are getting alot better....

ubertoy well i guess your hands are getting better can you post flicks of something different

enigmatic your shit is fly keep that shit coming its a flash back style im down for an exchange if you want pm me

okay i dont know what the fuck a shell is but i was gonna dee it and throw a yellow final on the bitch but i ran outta paint.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
bbeezyva9.png

some ruff stuff.. i like the bottom simple critz? por favor. thank you.

Yo, Freak I like your throw, if you tweak the 'r' a bit more it's perfect. It has original style. Your piecework letters are nice, only thing I see that is hindering your style (maybe) is the letters are a bit too thick. If you were to try and go for that same style, and try thinning out and maybe extending the bars of your letters I believe you would have pretty good stomping grounds to add all the flare, arrows and the like. Just my two bits. Peace!

Here is my latest piece, any and all comments are of course appreciated...

Aro2.jpg

your hands still need work have you studied the hands around your area and area other areas because it looks like you just wrote penswith some lines and stuff maybe its just me try some other stuff

well I mean that was just like the first time I ever did pens, I'm just messing around with the name right now