Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In my opinion, one should never overlap the letters so much that it obscures major parts of the letter.

I had another writer tell me that once and I felt like my own work improved when I put it into practice.

That's just personal for me, though.

thanks alot

i consider real philly hands like calligraphy, haha like ghetto calligraphy

not mine though, thanks alot

haha random story time

i was with my brother and friend and we were coming back from a few shitty games at a lasertag place, and we went to ameristop cause we were hella hungry, and we wanted the slushies too, so we get in and all ask for slushies and theres this man of a woman standing behind the counter who speaks all monotonoe and shit, and she had worts, but she was like you guys shouldve came in 10mins ago to get them, the slushie machine is closed now, because its 5 mins till closing

so first i was like what the fuck, but just muttered okay and got some sour candy things, while i was passing to go to the bathroom, she says you shouldve came earlier, again, so i went in the bathroom, took a piss, did a yellow tag on a really bumpy-ish wall, and came out, so i went deliberatly in front of the cashier desk just to see if the cashier's fixation with the slushie time and pointing out our missed oppurtunity persisted, yes, she told me once again i shouldve came 10 mins earlier, so i just laughed and got a coke and paid for it, apparently mentioning the slushie closing time in relation to a customer's arrival is somewhere in the requirements of an ameristop employee and she mentioned it again, so i just said okay im sorry that i dont base my time schedule around ameristop's slushee schedule thanks for deliberatly pointing out my lapse in common sense 5 times or something along those lines i dont remember exactly, she looks really confused but told me to stop acting smart and pointed me toward the door

damn ameristop bitches

get a real fucking job, she looked about 50, only looking like her face was slowly deteriorating

yea sorry for the shit story, i felt like writing since i cant learn this slightly stoopid song on guitar

lol cola ur an interesting character,

fanx buddeh

and...

your dopeeeeee

and paint your throw btw, its good and simple and good and yeeaaaaa

hahah remeber waaaaaaaay back when i did a throw for you??

those were the days

im going to bed peeeeeeaceeee

lolwut.jpg

getinjew.jpg

..oh fuck i just got that^

oh thats baaaaad....

Man keep it simple^ Keyboard letter simple. and dont photo shop it, doesnt look any better

i did it in photoshop. the background is my creation ,letters are freehand using a pentablet

colors i picked

i dont like simple lettering either

i bomb with cans, but i aint posting that tag up on here, im not a moron.theres not 1 trace of what i bomb with anywhere in my house or on my computer,mad rats where i live