Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have painted.....it isnt as easy as that...i have to get paint..find the time...find a spot...i carnt go hitting the same spots over and over..i dont see what the big deal is...i have painted...so it isnt asiff iv never tried it.....i am planning on painting in the summer....aight.

i have painted.....it isnt as easy as that...i have to get paint..find the time...find a spot...i carnt go hitting the same spots over and over..i dont see what the big deal is...i have painted...so it isnt asiff iv never tried it.....i am planning on painting in the summer....aight.

me and cnue paint at the leasssst once a week and thats a sad week if we paint only once

come on now i thought europe is where shit's gettin crushed, cats doing big things and whatnot

dude

seriously

go bomb

get a throwup and go throw it everywhere. left and right

once you get a decent one down, you can get it up in a few minutes. or hollows in mere seconds.

not that hard

im driving home. oh i like that wall. well hold on let me pull over. then i go hit it.

i try to paint ATLEAST once or twice a week. and duse is right, that's a sad week for us, the more you paint the better you'll get at it. you aint gonna get good at painting by sketching. you might get good at letters and learn colors, but you aint learning how to properly proportion letters on a wall. you aint learning can control. you aint learning how to rock fills and simples faster and faster and you are not learning how to push shit and take chances.

sketching is great. dont get me wrong. but i'd rather be out painting and i think if you disagree with that you should quit graffiti.

Amk, your work on paper is the best around, especially out of any of us beginning writers.

The only thing that comes now is developing the technical skills, going from pencil and paper, to can and wall. You'll only master this transition by hitting the streets with paint, bit by bit.

You don't have to feel the pressure to get out, day after day, but set some goals to go out maybe once or twice a week. I don't condone Q for calling you a pussy, but behind it is the sad truth. You won't get better if you master it all on paper and post it on the forums for another 10 months.

Get out man, you've got some talent in those fingers, put them to the tip of a can.

lowercase n is where its at. went skating today, brought paint and got some tags, i REALLY wanted to get these train spots but i have no idea how to get to them, i saw hella BACK and MISE burning along the blue line (aka my apartment to civilization line) in spots that would be pretty chill early morning or late night. anybody wanna tell me when the trains stop running? also put up some stickers and shit, be on the look out.

Damn, try and be supportive of dude and all I get is heated on, negativity sure is easier to come by, but yeah, I still agree, paint is needed.

Gimp, I think there's room for improvements on that style, the "i" seems to be overlapped, and the letters don't all seem the same size, and i'd say take a step back, and lose the pink shadow fill too. You've seemed to grasp the continuous style in that piece, but i'd think tweeking those things would help it out.

Sect, seems to me that the "s" is smaller than the other letters, and the "t" looks a lot more bulky. The shadow isn't all in the same direction, and I would think that the "e" should be overlapping the bottom part of your "c." I like the colour scheme though, and the hand throw looks pretty good, just try and get it in one motion, I think that way it'll look cleaner.

And blart, I like the second one the best, the "s" with only one little dip at the top looks better than the others. And I like the theme you were going with on the "s" and "a", I think you could have carried it on to the "n" and "k" because those last two letters don't follow the style of the first two letters. The "k" itself looks a little wonky, one too many corners, and if it's meant to be an arrow on the end, try connecting it like in the silver one.

dude

seriously

go bomb

get a throwup and go throw it everywhere. left and right

once you get a decent one down, you can get it up in a few minutes. or hollows in mere seconds.

not that hard

im driving home. oh i like that wall. well hold on let me pull over. then i go hit it.

i try to paint ATLEAST once or twice a week. and duse is right, that's a sad week for us, the more you paint the better you'll get at it. you aint gonna get good at painting by sketching. you might get good at letters and learn colors, but you aint learning how to properly proportion letters on a wall. you aint learning can control. you aint learning how to rock fills and simples faster and faster and you are not learning how to push shit and take chances.

sketching is great. dont get me wrong. but i'd rather be out painting and i think if you disagree with that you should quit graffiti.

AGREED. BECAUSE THE MORE YOU PAINT AND GET THE FEEL OF YOUR LETTERS AND HOW THEY LOOK ON THE WALL, ITS EASIER TO CHANGE THAN JUST ON PAPER. LIKE YOU SEE WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESNT WORK.

/noangrycapsrant

i forgot who it was, but someone gave me advice on improving my hands (which suck)

they said "just write your name in your regular handwriting but just keep doin it over and over and try to flex it"

if that makes any sense

i have the meanest writers block right now its not even funny, the letter N is a gay letter i hate it

and for the record clownprince

this kid, is the best on this thread not amkah

burns like acid with wild styles that'll make ya think he took some