Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crystal and Cnue. Im not even gonna bother arguing with you. This site is a joke of a popularity contest. You get rep by post count not skill. If you really think your such hot shit. Calling my work garbage. Then battle me you pussys. Ill post the battle on bombing science to avoid the fucking popularity contest. The word wil be krink and the battle will be due in a week. if you dont want to battle. then shut the fuck up and let my give honest crits.

wiser. do you know how to spell using correct english/grammar? seriously.

i dont like it except for the E. the e is pretty chill.

dude i think we had this discution be4 i dont give 2 fuckz wat yu think about the way i spell

so hop off my dick i cant afford the dead weight nd yur crits on my piece im not gunna start wit datz yur opinion nd i really dont care

just want to point out something, enigmatic wasn't really being a dick in the post i quoted of his. he was offering some constructive crits --like we all do around here.

that painted peice up there like 10 posts is not to great. do simples again. and develop your painting skills better. it didnt drip but that is because your painting drywall with montana. its not gonna drip. but it needs some work. your getting there...

enigmatic --i'm not trying to start any beef with you. i just wanted to point something out. the piece you were talking about, looks like it was done on cinder block walls, like a school's interior or something. they are probably covered in a heavy layer of acrylic house paint. i'd think painting on dry wall would be easier.