Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, i'm with sale on that --picking the same name as someone is a touchy subject. if you're going to hit freights, do some history research. freights are moving walls, and they go everywhere. it's tough though, so many painters are out there, it's hard to keep up on that shit.

sale, i love those european trains, man. that whole area of the globe has shit blowing up. i fucking love it.

Wow... writing Chip? Damn dude... do your homework. Chip from Mayhem has mad freights rolling all over and gets up in every city in the US.

I wouldn't write Chip if I was concerned about getting ragged all the time.

But hey, that's just me.

This whole thread has gone to dust..seriously..Guidelines..lmao..there called BAR'S YOU THICK BASTERD !

and that ENIGMATIC TOSSER..he got fucking abused on BS..when he posted his pile of shit thinking it was big boy material..fucking hoe..." none will ever be on my level " .. haha ... this prick gotta reality check..fuckin idiot..my lil sister is bette than you..and i aint even got one..

people like you deserve to be punched....did you get bullied at skool..or..DO you get bullied at skool..cuz itsalways the people like you who do..

haha..please dont post that shit up..

there will be another.." PAGE - RUINER "..

HAHAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY..FUNNIEST SHIT IV EVER SEEN..LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep it up 9 RIDES...DUST....ETC. ETC.

im out..cyuh

This whole thread has gone to dust..seriously..Guidelines..lmao..there called BAR'S YOU THICK BASTERD !

and that ENIGMATIC TOSSER..he got fucking abused on BS..when he posted his pile of shit thinking it was big boy material..fucking hoe..." none will ever be on my level " .. haha ... this prick gotta reality check..fuckin idiot..my lil sister is bette than you..and i aint even got one..

people like you deserve to be punched....did you get bullied at skool..or..DO you get bullied at skool..cuz itsalways the people like you who do..

im out..cyuh

You sir, are what I like to call, a Dickhead.

This is a toy thread for Christs sake. So there may be a few silly questions, but people are just trying to improve. If you think you know so much, why are you even checking this thread?

Oh right, I forgot, because you're a dickhead.

im out..cyuh

why are you still on this forum... your a fag and its been revealed to everyone

hey..i never talked shit untill people talked shit to me..and guy dude..congrats on your first useless post..so fuck you .. " dick head " .. haha .. eeeh

APD...im a fag..that burns you .. YES !

and i checked this thread hoping to see some good stuff from 9 rides and Dust..but no..its all still talk..

now im officially out..

keep it up DUST n 9 RIDES..

peace

mate mith burns u ma bruv could burn u. fish could burn u. elephants could burn u. end..

WHAT? i really don't know what to say, first, i haven't even posted shit here, so you cant say that an "elephant" or "fish" could burn me. and second, yes mith is Ok at drawing, but hes a small fat little English boy.

APD...im a fag..that burns you .. YES !

I don't know if you were dropped on your head at a young age, or if your just a retard, but no, saying that your a fag does not burn me little guy.

Sorry to interrupt the shit talking, but I've got a question. This is gonna sound dumb, but what markers should I use to clean up the edges on my sketches? The ones I'm using now aren't doing the trick. Or maybe I just suck at drawing.

using dark colors (or any color that contrast well with the others) on a final outline of your entire piece make it look clean.

looks like your using paint markers for your final outline, id suggest a black prisma, an 08 micron. somthin more fine tipped than a paint marker.

and yo for real no need to come up on here with some pointless shit talk

mith chill out smoke drugs or somthin