Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shitty onomatopeia the i is shit i no ill fix it later

picture057aa4.jpg

why man? why? is it like your hand is going to explode if you dont do simples? jeez i understand your a toy, as am i,but that dosnt give you the ok to just post numerous shitty stuff man. sit down practice simples until your fucking hand bleeds.

why man? why? is it like your hand is going to explode if you dont do simples? jeez i understand your a toy, as am i,but that dosnt give you the ok to just post numerous shitty stuff man. sit down practice simples until your fucking hand bleeds.

a-motherfuckin-men.

obviously whatever you've been doing isnt working so seriously do something else.

pace that ghetto blaster sticker is fresh

pace, i like the simple yet effective handy u got. try a mop to it?

coke, its all in how u use your markers man. u cant stop, look at your pencil line, go, stop, go over it again, stop, look at the pencil line ect ect. u gotta just do it, and all of your letters need to be uniform in some way. i can tell u tried with your little points on the bottom. keep developing.

onowhatthafuckevea.jpg

my entry for the same shit coke is doing. crits would help, had a hard time fitting it on the gd paper.

dog, i'm noone special. but whoeer keeps doing them onomotopeia, or whatever i'mnot an english major, thoriwes needs to stop. for one, if you must have that name, make the throwie shorter. and they're just busted throwies anyway. maybe try a straight letter first? then maybe your style can go from there....

bonez, you're shit's alright, your arrows and connects is off. just cut those and it's be alot better.and do something about your "e" doesn't seem to flow right.

miłość, that's just whack cuhsz. CUT. go simple....

dewn you're shit's alright for not writing for 6 months, but it really depends on how long you've been writing prior to the break. but your extentions just throw the whole thing off. and work on your hands dude...

that's all the critsz i can do for now...

tewchyeahhhhhhh.jpg

i'm not a biter i'm a writer for myself and others, i say a HOV line i'm only big enough my brothers....

GODZ: coloring that will NOT make it better.

For one thing, your 3D goes all over the place.

Letters should look like they are scultped out of stone or something. The vanishing points have to make sense. If they don't all have the same vanishing point, it looks stupid.

Not saying that to be mean. Just pick one vanishing point and read the previous pages of this thread for basics.

And don't color that and post it. I have a feeling it will make you look worse.

Sorry... again, consider it constructive criticism.