Toys post here...

swif1

SMUF! That shit was off the ringer.

Shamee - your 3D is going about fifteen different directions and doesn't make a damn bit of sense. Pick a vanishing point, son.

Tron... love to comment on your shit but I can barely see it. Camera phone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Freak, that shit is fresh.

Shame, is that a crown in there? Anyways I think you tried to go wild way too early. Need to rock some simples for awhile I think.

Otaku, that's a strange style and sometimes a challenge to read. I can tell what it says but anyone who doesn't know what it's supposed to say would have trouble. It's rather unique and original though. I'd say fatten the letters up, make em more legible and not as similar looking.

Smuf, letters are ill except for a useless extension on both the S and F going towards the middle of the word. Character needs a little work but overall nice piece.

just did this a little bit ago

01-08-07_1.jpg

crits?

older

ackwf5.jpg

bouncing soul-i actually like the e.....make the k a bit bigger one the top of the page sketch really liking the one you JUST posted i would paint it if i was you

ras-nice simples as always but the top right of the m is a lil too big like make it bigger but not that big,and the i is angeled a lil too far to the side and the side of the m overshadows it in comparison and for your tags at the top dont make the letetrs so scrunched up to each other separate em a lil bit i like how your not making all the letters the same and it still looks very nice

pace good

yeh sure for now jus like either copy the letters on your keyboard or pick a font from word, and look at how the letters are put together while your sketching ull gain an understanding on how bars build up to make the letters.

edit: sorry if that came across like im the shit, im not im still very much a toy too.

SP_A0226_000.jpg

lol dudes my lines have become better cuz i sketch in pencil and then do a pen over it now.....

thnaks for teh comments....

and which looks like a bite sale...and of what?

and nyda that looks mad clean bro...i like it.

1. sketching in pencil first and then pen over that also helped me get cleaner lines too, now i dont really need the pencil unless im goin for something foreign to me.

2. i dont see how that is a bite of anything... sale, u are garbage