Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, bouncingsoul's stuff wouldn't work out on a wall. just not a practical style. the letterforms are unstable; the curves aren't in harmony with the edges... and, letters can't be like ribbons, then have depth and thickness like that. would look like garbage on a wall. but, that's my personal opinion. just seems like this thread's gotten a swollen head as of late.

The Take ones are straight. Dimmension looks fine

Bouncing Soul needs to just start off from the jump

dude sums it up pretty good... on a wall it would look

like shit... This is what happens when someone starts

thinking their style is sick when its not and then building

off a shaky foundation. It hurts my eyes and head

to look at it

The Take ones are straight. Dimmension looks fine

Bouncing Soul needs to just start off from the jump

dude sums it up pretty good... on a wall it would look

like shit... This is what happens when someone starts

thinking their style is sick when its not and then building

off a shaky foundation. It hurts my eyes and head

to look at it

i agree man

bouncingsoul i think your shit was a lot better when it was simpler before u started going off on it

but i disagree that "your style sucks"

i think u just need to backtrack a bit simpler and lose the ribbon thingys

ok who gives a shit if theres another take. a big take. He dont live by you and if he did you can still rock his shit. and if he says something you battle and if you come sicker with it then he steps off. I dont know if theres anybody else putting my shit up but i do know theres some European heavy metal band that call itself Isor. And for for fucks sake if they challenge me to a heavy metal duel i will probably lose. But thats all the way in Europe somewhere and i dont give a shit. If theres another isor out there thats fine by me.

and bouncing soul. Heres what you should do... Go on Microsoft Word and type what ever that says in a bunch of different fonts. Then draw it out with some thickness. Leave out the connects the ribbon and the swirls and the wispyness. Give it a little dimmension and add a lowlight. Color it and do a simple fill.... maybe a fade.

Dont get gay with it son. Keep it simple. It will look better.... you are not at a point where you can let it out yet. When you try it just kinda looks stupid. No offense. This is constructive citicism

AS a general rule it's a good idea not to use a name that an established writer who is up is already using.

If you still want to, whatever. But don't be surprised when people give you shit for it.

Use the name of a legend though and you might as well quit now.

Not saying I agree. Just telling you what to expect from other writers.